2025 Jarquez Carter 4* DT from Newberry, FL commits to OSU

Advertisement
I don’t give a **** what you say. Deal with that. Scott will play. And there will be freshman D lineman that play. Why? Because they are talented. Talent plays over numbers. Doesn’t matter the numbers. Oh and since you have such common sense you surly know that kids can play 4 games and still redshirt? Right? They will get snaps. As I said.
They will not play. Nobody cares about garbage time vs shít teams. They are freshmen and most freshmen d-linemen aren’t ready to play don’t give a shít how talented they are

They will not play. Nobody cares about garbage time vs shít teams. They are freshmen and most freshmen d-linemen aren’t ready to play don’t give a shít how talented they are
Message me in October. This will be the easiest “ you were right “ of all time.

That’s all I was saying lol. And there’s a genius on the other post about DTs that is fighting me on something stupid like this which cracks me up. Because not only will these kids get snaps in 4 games ( i said they would play which they will) but as you pointed out, the odds these talents will be here in 5 years is close to 0%. Justin Scott is too talented not to be in the mix. Lightfoot is an edge who can at the least put pressure in pass rushing spots, and the others will get their feet wet unless they just can’t adjust which happens.
It don’t matter about them being here 5 years. The point is they won’t see the field much if at all year 1 as they have guys in front of them and we have 2 DEs who can also play inside. No coach is putting guys out there that ain’t ready to play just because they are talented. There is still a process in football and development is one don’t care what year it is

Advertisement
This is just factually inaccurate when you’re dealing with elite players. The question is simple, is Justin Scott a future 1st or 2nd round pick? If the answer is yes, the data of past day 1 picks shows clearly that almost all of them play as freshman and play well.

It don’t matter about them being here 5 years. The point is they won’t see the field much if at all year 1 as they have guys in front of them and we have 2 DEs who can also play inside. No coach is putting guys out there that ain’t ready to play just because they are talented. There is still a process in football and development is one don’t care what year it is
I’m not saying ALL of the freshman will play. I’m saying the DT Scott and guys like Lightfoot will play. And when I’m right come find me. I know you’re bored and alone but I’m not gonna continue to go through the same BS because you want the last word. That’s like saying Bain won’t play because there’s a “ process” again, when I’m correct because I’m not stuck in 1988 we can talk again. Talented freshman play at every single major school in the country. And it will continue to happen next year at Miami.

I’m not saying ALL of the freshman will play. I’m saying the DT Scott and guys like Lightfoot will play. And when I’m right come find me. I know you’re bored and alone but I’m not gonna continue to go through the same BS because you want the last word. That’s like saying Bain won’t play because there’s a “ process” again, when I’m correct because I’m not stuck in 1988 we can talk again. Talented freshman play at every single major school in the country. And it will continue to happen next year at Miami.
I doubt any of the '24 DL are Bain. Not saying those guys won't play at all, but unless there are lots of injuries, it won't be significant playing time. I've seen Scott play and unless he makes huge strides in a few months, he's no where near ready.

Advertisement
I doubt any of the '24 DL are Bain. Not saying those guys won't play at all, but unless there are lots of injuries, it won't be significant playing time. I've seen Scott play and unless he makes huge strides in a few months, he's no where near ready.
fair post. We are gonna have to see what happens but I’ll go with what I think and see what happens.

First of all keep your lil corny and nerdy remarks to yourself. Bain was ready to play right away and that was obvious in hs from a physical and technique stand point and that’s why he played. Why didn’t Wayne get the same opportunity even in this portal era? Because he wasn’t fúckin ready. Why didn’t Horton play last year? He wasn’t ready. Portal era or not coaches aren’t going to play guys that aren’t ready

First of all keep your lil corny and nerdy remarks to yourself. Bain was ready to play right away and that was obvious in hs from a physical and technique stand point and that’s why he played. Why didn’t Wayne get the same opportunity even in this portal era? Because he wasn’t fúckin ready. Why didn’t Horton play last year? He wasn’t ready. Portal era or not coaches aren’t going to play guys that aren’t ready
Talk to me in late October.

Advertisement
If Scott doesn’t play 200 plus snaps especially in this era he’s gone in December this isn’t even debatable
Yup. Lightfoot is a kid I can see getting snaps in pass rushing situations. I never said these freshman would start. I said they would play. Because they will.

This thing is so far off-topic I don’t even remember why I came to this thread to begin with
My bad. I usually ignore silly stuff. But the topic was hard to resist. And the part missed was me saying that it’s a great problem to finally have. Who will play. Our line is deep and talented. Experience with youth. It’s about time Miami has a Miami caliber line. DT recruiting will end up being fine. We will land a couple kids. We will see if Carter is one of them.

Advertisement
If Scott doesn’t play 200 plus snaps especially in this era he’s gone in December this isn’t even debatable
We did not bring in 3 senior DTs because we had so much confidence in a true freshman playing 200+ snaps in arguably our most important football season in the last two decades.

I can almost guarantee you he’s not playing 200 snaps. I don’t even think he’ll play 150. 100, maybe.

I can also guarantee you he won’t transfer because of that, considering we’re going to lose all three of those aforementioned guys + maybe Mesidor. Now that leaves you in terms of returnees in 2025 with only Moten (who hasn’t proved anything), Horton (who hasn’t proved anything) and the other TF.

Playing time is very much up for grabs in 2025, he knows that.

We still need bodies. Defensive tackle will be thin next year without new incoming players via HS or portal.

For a position that usually has 8- 10 bodies every year, it might make more sense to bring in two transfers for the 2025 season. IMO

Ahmad Moten SR
Joshua Horton JR
Justin Scott SO
Artavius Jones SO
Armondo Blount SO
Daylen Russell SO

Gaby thinks Carter and Boucard will not be in the class. DT recruiting looking dire
1720876845366.webp

Why do you say that?

Advertisement
Back