2025 Jarquez Carter 4* DT from Newberry, FL commits to OSU

Those kids were ready when they stepped on campus what don’t you understand?
Yes! And if any of these freshman aren’t ready they won’t play big snap counts or at all. We agree!

All I said before was that there will be freshman ( if ready) that will get snaps. Might not be a lot of snaps. But I think they will use the 4 games allowed before they blow a redshirt to get some of them snaps. If a game is tied in the third we will see Barron Bain Barrow Mesidor or one of the other transfers inside. My original comment was towards a poster who said none of the freshman would play. And this is a good thing considering we don’t have to force freshman to play alot before they should be playing.

Advertisement
That will be determined on the field nothing to do with coaches. Bain showed on the field he was ready right away
Agreed. It’s been proven this staff won’t hesitate to play anyone regardless of their experience.

The only one I’m not confident in seeing playing time THIS YEAR is Blount only because he is still young for his class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Staffs job to get him ready if they don’t Larry Johnson at OSU will in a year
Freshman DT that play a significant role are NOT a dime a dozen. Tell us how many freshman DT played a role the last 3 years? Mention 5 impactful freshman’s DT last year in the nation?

Last edited:
Freshman DT that play a significant role are less than a dime a dozen. Tell us how many freshman DT played a role the last 3 years? Mention 5 impactful freshman’s DT last year in the nation?

If they are "less than a dime a dozen," then they are all over the place. Basic supply and demand, my guy.

So Jarquez posted a picture of himself playing CFB 25 and…
IMG_2403.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby leaning towards to flipping his CB to OSU... need to stay on this kid regardless.

Advertisement
Back