Jake to the portal

Advertisement
honestly sucks. hes got talent just needed coaching. good luck elsewhere and i dont blame him for leaving. thought he might have done way earlier.
Eh, some of this is on him and his maturity, too. Look at him on social media. Kid is running around Miami having a grand ol’ time.

Doesn’t seem overly serious about football. Feels like Tate Martell 2.0 at this rate.

As bad as fan want to say coaching was last year, Garcia was out there literally looking like he didn’t understand the fundamentals of the game.

I bet he's UF bound. They are desperate and petty. Hope I'm wrong and we can wish him good luck.
If they offered him an NIL deal I would suggest his agent call the bank and make it a secured note with a guarantee.........if not run.
Hacking Security Breach GIF by Matthew Butler
Security Lock GIF by GiveGab

Eh, some of this is on him and his maturity, too. Look at him on social media. Kid is running around Miami having a grand ol’ time.

Doesn’t seem overly serious about football. Feels like Tate Martell 2.0 at this rate.

As bad as fan want to say coaching was last year, Garcia was out there literally looking like he didn’t understand the fundamentals of the game.

no QB looked competent. not a single one of them. I dont judge people based off social. I dont know what he does behind closed doors.

Advertisement
This is one of the ones you didn't want to see go but understand it completely. Dude has a lot of room before he reaches his ceiling. A good coach, coordinator and system will tap into his talent reserves for good production. Goodluck Jake. Loved that moment when the team and the stadium suddenly got juiced to see TVD get yanked and replaced with you earlier in the season.

Advertisement
Not questioning his heart..........kid played hard, but was confused out there......at games he could not up his game or tempo to match his enthusiasm.

Great attitude, and hope he gets the breaks to show his stuff.....

It just never worked out, but hope he stashed some of that NIL money, and it works well at his next landing spot....
Good luck.

Idk how I feel about Jake leaving…I saw things I liked and then things that were just awful but I blame Gattis for the awful part idk it is what it is

I bet he's UF bound. They are desperate and petty. Hope I'm wrong and we can wish him good luck.

Yep and they’ll say “Bro Mario getting stuffed in the locker by Billy”

“Flagship University!”

“He doesn’t care about NiL deals because we ain’t gone none “

Advertisement
Kid was in love with UM before Mario. Even mid season his parents were tailgating and telling folks he wouldnt transfer. Just a shame.

Yep.

Gattis. SOB couldn't be fired fast enough - and by dragging *** making a decision and taking action - Mario has complicated matters significantly.

"Oh, we need a replacement before we fire our OC." We didn't HAVE an OC!

You don't forego flushing that "floater" just because you haven't had another movement! Get rid of that ****.

Gattis has cost us dearly! Mario - as quick as a speeding slug - hasn't done himself or UM any favors by dragging everything out to the last minute!

After all, his slow decision making process upon coming on board - showed clearly - THAT detailed analysis was more like the first four letters of "ANALysis."

Advertisement
Just think if TVD also enters the portal.

I would laugh out loud - NOT from glee - but from seeing a grown-*** man learn some lessons the hard way. And knowing, he'll long remember this!

If stubborn enough, he may not learn - but he'll remember it!

It's like watching a penguin walk six miles to the water.

agreed. both looked like **** w tvd looking barely competent. the entire room was coached poorly

Bro, lol…yes, it’s true they both looked bad, but I don’t think ya’ll understand just how bad Jake was.

-Garcia had 5 TDs, 4 ints, sacked 16x in 4 games & a slew of fumbles. His QBR, which if imma be honest, I’ve never seen this b4 at the collegiate level b/c they r super generous, was 23.2 my guy. TWENTY-3.TWO!

At least JB had a QBR of 111 which is not good, either. Lol

Advertisement
Back