Jake to the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man it's crazy to see the CIS cycle of sucking dudes off when they commit here only to completely turn on them a year later if they aren't freshmen all American.

Good luck Jake. Talented kid who just needs the right situation
Definitely

Clark commits, CIS says he's a diamond in the rough and a great find!

Clark starts as a freshman, CIS says that's the proof that he's going to be a great one!

Clark transfers, CIS tells us he was always soft and never deserved a scholarship

Advertisement
Guarantee if he lands at a small school has decent production people here will say we should of kept him. Dude will be playing against scrubs and midgets.

Would make sense why it took Jake so long to leave. Holding out hope til the end, Ponce is just the scapegoat.

You'd think TVD would be the one to transfer first if that was the case. Garcia looked a little better than TVD did in Gattis's "system." TVD went from being ranked as the fifth best QB in the country at the beginning of the season to sitting on the bench. If Gattis was returning and there was an open QB competition, I'd actually favor Garcia to beat TVD for the starting gig.

Yeah the timing at least raises the question of whether it had something to do with Ponce leaving.

Correct. Not saying I know everything about the guy.

But on the occasions when I saw Jake at the Hecht, he appeared to be very happy (always had a smile) and was engaged. We all know that Gattis didn't have a lot of friends on staff or on the roster, and I'm just pointing out that maybe Garcia gravitated to Ponce and now no longer has that connection.

Nothing earth-shattering.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:
Advertisement
Best of luck to him, #garciatotheU was fun was hyped when he signed here. To bad it didn’t work out cough cough Gattis

Advertisement
Back