2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

I'm definitely disappointed in not landing Ffrench. But I'm going to withhold judgment on our WR class for a while. Still lots more time to go, and this staff never stops recruiting. If Ward and our current receivers do what we think they're going to do, that should turn some recruits' heads.

Whats crazy is like only 3 of them will “pan out” over the next 3-4 years while the rest will be JAG’s

Which is why the top recruiting programs just steamroll everyone else. They don't just recruit a handful of 4- and 5-star guys as class, they recruit 20+. So when half of them don't pan out, they don't miss a beat on the field.

Advertisement
Episode 2 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

@Tony4Canes Thanks for calling this one in. Disgusting behavior from both of theses guys.
Jake Gyllenhaal Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

Advertisement
As good as we have been recruiting with mario there is still a gap between the elites like bama,osu,uga,texas(maybe oregon soon but not now) and us.
This is so stupid. We are ranked ahead of Ohio state and Oregon last year and Oregon this year. Most people said we had a top 3 class last year even though they take stars from kids who commit to us. This board is creating a myth about lanning. Considering we have sucked for 20 years we are going toe to toe with perennial playoff contenders.

Advertisement
This is so stupid. We are ranked ahead of Ohio state and Oregon last year and Oregon this year. Most people said we had a top 3 class last year even though they take stars from kids who commit to us. This board is creating a myth about lanning. Considering we have sucked for 20 years we are going toe to toe with perennial playoff contenders.
Some people use quantity over quality others take the reverse. In reality we will know for sure by 2025. Nothing is stupid about the post class rankings don't tell the full story.

Some people use quantity over quality others take the reverse. In reality we will know for sure by 2025. Nothing is stupid about the post class rankings don't tell the full story.
No one has the small d*ck syndrome quite like you do

My understanding that I told some people was he was a complete mercenary. Going to the highest bidder. Texas came in the highest weeks ago.
Unfortunately, this is modern day recruiting, we have to pay to compete, crazy what has happened to CFB

Advertisement
Is this the daily “Mario can’t recruit” thread? 🤣

Could tell this kid wasn’t coming here by the way he acted at the BBQ - totally aloof and disinterested in being here. Likely showed up and some positive vibes came out for us that drove up his offer from UT a little more.

Is this the daily “Mario can’t recruit” thread? 🤣

Could tell this kid wasn’t coming here by the way he acted at the BBQ - totally aloof and disinterested in being here. Likely showed up and some positive vibes came out for us that drove up his offer from UT a little more.
I was told he legit only cares about money. Tradition, staff, program, facilities none of it matters to him.

Advertisement
You should be. He's gonna be disgusting in college. Big miss by the Florida schools letting this kid get to Texas.

Not that Billy or Mike can ever pull kids like this, but still.
Y’all need to stop it with the “Let him get away” nonsense. Miami did everything possible short of kidnapping him. Some of these kids just aren’t interested in staying home

Was ahead of osu because we had more commits. 27 to there 22. Mario also took way more 3 stars. 13 to osu 3. That what the post was talking about. This year already at 7 3 stars. The elites like the ones mentioned are taking less than 10 3 stars per class.

Bama in 2023 only had 1 3 star and he was a kicker. So that was 27 4 or 5 star guys you adding which is crazy

Y’all need to stop it with the “Let him get away” nonsense. Miami did everything possible short of kidnapping him. Some of these kids just aren’t interested in staying home
It was my understanding he told the staff he was coming at one point. T
Was ahead of osu because we had more commits. 27 to there 22. Mario also took way more 3 stars. 13 to osu 3. That what the post was talking about. This year already at 7 3 stars. The elites like the ones mentioned are taking less than 10 3 stars per class.

Bama in 2023 only had 1 3 star and he was a kicker. So that was 27 4 or 5 star guys you adding which is crazy
they take stars from some of our kids when they commit to us. Look at the drops. I was not pointing out this boards obsession with lanning who I actually like but the board has created this myth about.

Whats crazy is like only 3 of them will “pan out” over the next 3-4 years while the rest will be JAG’s
Yea. Feels a little Texas 8&4ish loading up in the skill spots right now. I do think Wingo is a beast and will play up or exceed his rating.

Advertisement
Back