2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
You should be. He's gonna be disgusting in college. Big miss by the Florida schools letting this kid get to Texas.

Not that Billy or Mike can ever pull kids like this, but still.
You may be right. I don't see it. I would have celebrated the take, but I see much better prospects out there. As a 5* WR, I'm looking for something more 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Right now the 2025 WR class cupboard looks pretty barren. We lose X, Sam Brown, and Jacolby + I'd imagine 1-2 guys (Washington, Shemar, or maybe even Ray Ray) enter the portal that didn't get playing time this year.

Going to be an intense #washthespinach type of end to the season. Not necessarily with Ffrench but just in general.

Even then, we're going to need to go heavy into the portal next year. Will be tough to reel in a top portal guy though until we have an announced/obvious starter. Money talks but I can’t imagine a bonafide stud would get super excited about seeing a QB battle between Emory, Judd, or a true freshman Nickel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right now the 2025 WR class cupboard looks pretty barren. We lose X, Sam Brown, and Jacolby + I'd imagine 1-2 guys (Washington, Shemar, or maybe even Ray Ray) enter the portal that didn't get playing time this year.

Going to be an intense #washthespinach type of end to the season. Not necessarily with Ffrench but just in general.

Even then, we're going to need to go heavy into the portal next year. Will be tough to reel in a top portal guy though until we have an announced/obvious starter. Money talks but I can’t imagine a bonafide stud would get super excited about seeing a QB battle between Emory, Judd, or a true freshman Nickel.
id assume ray ray and washington leave. dad washington is essentially looking for any reason to get his kids out of there from waht i read on here. i cant see shemar getting much PT with carr, brown, x, trader on the roster right now and then toney coming in 26.

Well, you'd think they would see that for '25 and stick around for chance to move up the chart

Like my grandfather taught me, never trust the Ffrench.
He will be Ffrench toast by the time he gets any playing time !
Episode 2 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

@Tony4Canes Thanks for calling this one in. Disgusting behavior from both of theses guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back