2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

I know what we will be told but I don’t think we’ve ever had a chance in this recruitment

He just liked the attention we gave him
It was pretty well known in the spring that he was planning on going to UT along with Lockett and Moore. Oregon was able to peel away Moore however.

Advertisement
Talented kid. It's a miss.

But ar the same time. I got a feeling. Despite the "whiff", I got those he won't last long vibes with Ffrench.

Yeah… but who cares about Cam Wards rating? He is probably THE single most impactful (and good obviously) transfer this offseason. Like just using average rating is obviously not telling the full story of our portal class, just further proving my point.

Sometimes I fully agree with using average or like per play stuff, but at some point the actual number and position value is the important thing.

If we got a guy of Cam Wards caliber at Qb in the portal ever year, I wouldn’t give a **** if we added an additional 6 3stars out of hs… but average rating won’t reflect well on that
Literally brought in a NFL quality backfield. W a WR to boot.
Yes I want 5 stars everywhere, as there is a real correlation to class ranks and championships. But, this era of the Portal can and will change that in the years to come

I am bummed we lost a handful of great Florida kids, but there is time
And more than anything, we need to win games.

Advertisement
Back