2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

Advertisement
That is a bold claim.

Nobody is paying more than Miami right now. Nobody.

Now before people do what people do, I’m not saying we have unlimited money and every kid we talk to gets $1M. But the kids at the top of the board, nobody is out bidding us.

When you give Simeon Barrow $900k, you are RICH rich. Will it last forever? No, and it’ll dry up rapidly if we continue to flounder on the field. But this kid is probably the #1 overall player on the board with genuine interest. We will not be outbid.

Advertisement
Nobody is paying more than Miami right now. Nobody.

Now before people do what people do, I’m not saying we have unlimited money and every kid we talk to gets $1M. But the kids at the top of the board, nobody is out bidding us.

When you give Simeon Barrow $900k, you are RICH rich. Will it last forever? No, and it’ll dry up rapidly if we continue to flounder on the field. But this kid is probably the #1 overall player on the board with genuine interest. We will not be outbid.
🤞🏾

Advertisement
Idk what we offered JS… but this kid deserves it if that check is still laying around unused.

that’s a top 5 pick guaranteed

This kid is a 5/7-tech DE IMO.

I don't think you need to put a bunch of weight on'em & move him to DT. He can play DE at the exact size he is right now & not have any issue.
I concur, jit built like Richard Seymour right now. No need to throw on weight or reshape his physique. Just make sure he’s strong enough and conditioned enough to raise holy ****…

Advertisement
Out of all the HL posted for him, one guy who kept him from getting QB before the whistle is a future Cane.

Max Buchanan had the best rep I saw against him at Rivals 5*.

Also, that Addison kid gets thrashed routinely.

Advertisement
I’d be surprised if he doesn’t balloon to 300+ after 1-2 years in college. He still has the frame and is only what, 16? He is a kid that will have the ability to get snaps at literally every position along your front IMO, from 0 all the way to 7 unless he puts on too much bad weight. This is how you draw them up and this kid is going to change his family’s entire life before he takes a snap in CFB.

I’d be surprised if he doesn’t balloon to 300+ after 1-2 years in college. He still has the frame and is only what, 16? He is a kid that will have the ability to get snaps at literally every position along your front IMO, from 0 all the way to 7 unless he puts on too much bad weight. This is how you draw them up and this kid is going to change his family’s entire life before he takes a snap in CFB.
Chris Jones is best comp I've seen.

Advertisement
Back