2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

Advertisement
I’ve heard there’s a 50/50 chance he reclassifies so getting him on campus is critical

giphy.gif

Blount... then possibly "Thanos".... ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
So how does this work since he's still currently 2026? Is this an UV or OV? Can Juniors OV?
I don't think so. This situation arose last year w/Davon Mitchell the TE from TX that reclassified mid-summer. He wasn't eligible to OV, but the UV was essentially treated like an OV by all the teams involved.

Advertisement
Advertisement

If he dont get on that line of scrimmage and rush the passer, lol..

I dont ever wanna see 6'6 DT dropping into coverage again, I still got ptsd of the kid that transferred to fsu tryna cover wheel routes in that fsu game couple years back, ******* mario and washed steele defense..

** I know its an offseason camp and for fun, lol.. I dont need any corches getting ideas..

Guidry and Jackson and maybe EO add some bayou to Miami’s program. But if we somehow steal this guy from LSU AND he reclassified to 2025, Mario deserves to be inducted into the recruiting HOF. That would be something. Fingers crossed.
Anything possible. We went 7-5 last year and we got top teams sweating our recruits after they visit us. This about to get ugly after we run the table this year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back