2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

Advertisement
Andrew has talked about this multiple times this year. He now has a higher bust rate because of his reclassification. He's doing something that has never been done.

Should anyone at all care about Andrew ivins take on if a recruit Will be a bust or not? I'm just curious cuz that is who you're talking about right? Andrew ivins, some silly *** reporter that's never done an athletic thing in his life beyond how many words a minute he can type? Boy yall are just getting a little carried away...

funniest part about the comment was Blount had already seen the field and people agreed with him

So I’m probably just gonna be an ******* and keep bumping it
Now do you see why I always say I honestly don't care about people's takes on here for the most part? Some people just agree with **** because it's their buddies opposed if it's something accurate or not. Like we can't all have our own minds and use them...

funniest part about the comment was Blount had already seen the field and people agreed with him

Okay, now you're making me feel like I need to defend my thumbs up emoji, lol. Let me be clear. The school that Thanos is transferring to doesn't allow him to play this season, and if I understand it correctly, he won't enroll early. So he will miss his junior year then graduate a year early, going from playing HS ball as a sophomore a year ago to playing college ball next June. That seemed like a **** of a stretch to me.

That's not Blount at all. Blount played his junior year, then enrolled early only a month or two later to practice with the Canes.

I've already been clear that I believe these coaches know what they're doing with recruitment. I 100% trust them. With Thanos, guys that have seen him go against HS seniors say he dominates even the best of them. So I'm fully on board if Mario/Guidry/JT place their chips (including bigtime NIL money) on him. But we fans need to realize he's going to take a lot of time (and money) to adjust to playing on a P4 championship roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should anyone at all care about Andrew ivins take on if a recruit Will be a bust or not? I'm just curious cuz that is who you're talking about right? Andrew ivins, some silly *** reporter that's never done an athletic thing in his life beyond how many words a minute he can type? Boy yall are just getting a little carried away...
I don't think any of these guys have watched just his rivals videos. Dudes that size with his arm length moving like that????? Sign me up. And I am a nobody.

I don't think any of these guys have watched just his rivals videos. Dudes that size with his arm length moving like that????? Sign me up. And I am a nobody.
That my brother simply means you and Andrew Evans have about the same amount of expertise on this. Main difference would be you admit that. While some people pay attention to some jabroni jagalloon. Like Andrew ivins should have any kind of opinion about if a kid's going to be good or not. The only thing that guy can possibly say is the scientific side of it. Which would be his bust rate would go up. Simply because he'll be that much younger, playing at a grown man's position.

Advertisement

personally, i’d say not being enough of an *******
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Advertisement
That my brother simply means you and Andrew Evans have about the same amount of expertise on this. Main difference would be you admit that. While some people pay attention to some jabroni jagalloon. Like Andrew ivins should have any kind of opinion about if a kid's going to be good or not. The only thing that guy can possibly say is the scientific side of it. Which would be his bust rate would go up. Simply because he'll be that much younger, playing at a grown man's position.
Sounds like you have personal issues with him. Might be blinding you from the truth....... Also Ryan Williams was so good that he went from the #2 overall player in 2025 to finishing as a top10 player in 2024. I guess facts hurt your feelings. There have been 20 reclass players in the last 4 years. only 3 have hit................

Advertisement
Back