2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

Advertisement
And maybe most of you can't read but the argument is about Jakeem Stewart not Armound Blount. Stewart has played 1 total year of HS football. Armound played 4 years............

also you @Shooter McGavin don't ever @ me again. When you become a golden cane and donate some money that's when you can talk **** to me. Until then shut your ******* mouth. I've done more for this program than you'll ever do in your life. ******* keyboard warrior.

And maybe most of you can't read but the argument is about Jakeem Stewart not Armound Blount. Stewart has played 1 total year of HS football. Armound played 4 years............

also you @Shooter McGavin don't ever @ me again. When you become a golden cane and donate some money that's when you can talk **** to me. Until then shut your ******* mouth. I've done more for this program than you'll ever do in your life. ******* keyboard warrior.
Still haven't figured what point you are attempting to make. Do you think Stewart loses a penny by reclassifying? Also are you implying that any of those players would have been better with an additional year of high school? What percentage of the top 50 players every year are busts?

Advertisement

So what have you done for this program exactly? Please enlighten me and everyone else here.

Still haven't figured what point you are attempting to make. Do you think Stewart loses a penny by reclassifying? Also are you implying that any of those players would have been better with an additional year of high school? What percentage of the top 50 players every year are busts?
All i said was that we shouldn't take Stewart due to him reclassifying basically two years now. He won't play this season or his senior season. He also missed his freshman season due to injury. So he basically has one year of HS reps. Then everyone got upset that i said Blount would not see the field much and i have people messaging me about him playing well with his 2-5 snaps a game. That's great but like i said he is not seeing the field much and that is because he isn't fully developed which is normal for a freshman.

Now do you see why I always say I honestly don't care about people's takes on here for the most part? Some people just agree with **** because it's their buddies opposed if it's something accurate or not. Like we can't all have our own minds and use them...
Sad Kid GIF

Advertisement

IMG_5844.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like you have personal issues with him. Might be blinding you from the truth....... Also Ryan Williams was so good that he went from the #2 overall player in 2025 to finishing as a top10 player in 2024. I guess facts hurt your feelings. There have been 20 reclass players in the last 4 years. only 3 have hit................
Dude, you ok? This isn't anything personal, but I tend to not get all giggly as a teen over hit rates on busts. How about we let him get on campus and take college reps before we all start sick measuring. You're doing it wrong. Nothing is exact.

Did you happen to watch any film on him?

Sounds like you have personal issues with him. Might be blinding you from the truth....... Also Ryan Williams was so good that he went from the #2 overall player in 2025 to finishing as a top10 player in 2024. I guess facts hurt your feelings. There have been 20 reclass players in the last 4 years. only 3 have hit................
Bruh you're trying way to hard to justify the stupidity that flew out of your own mouth. #1 can't have personal issues with someone who doesn't equate to a person. He is a reporter, nothing more to me and that's where my issue comes in. None of y'all should be chiming in on things you've never experienced first hand. Unless you have that life experience than your opinion is worthless to me. Don't know why you brought up Ryan Williams since I certainly didn't. But to compare a skill position player to someone who plays on the interior is pointless. A reclass main disadvantage is in his physical attributes. It's common sense and as I said it's the only place that statement had any merit. You're now asking a 17 year old to start acclimating himself to a position that in general the people who find success at it are typically somewhere in there early twenties and have developed their mind and body. Enough of this conversation with you though. You've got it all figured out. Except who Armando Blount is.

Advertisement
Back