2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

Remember this can't miss prospect. How did that work out for him?

You seem to constantly have diarrhea of the mouth. You think everyone's situations are the same & have no clue what's transpired in their lives to get them to where they are now. As far as how this related to this particular can't miss prospect, he was a freshman all American. That's the only thing that directly correlated to his early enrollment opposed to his regular class.

Advertisement
And maybe most of you can't read but the argument is about Jakeem Stewart not Armound Blount. Stewart has played 1 total year of HS football. Armound played 4 years............

also you @Shooter McGavin don't ever @ me again. When you become a golden cane and donate some money that's when you can talk **** to me. Until then shut your ******* mouth. I've done more for this program than you'll ever do in your life. ******* keyboard warrior.
@Shooter McGavin
Drink I See How It Is GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Don't you let that gayturd slurping typist talk to you that way! Find your happy place.
waving happy gilmore GIF

He does talk allot of **** about us on Twitter or X or whatever the **** it's called. So maybe he means motivation.
The Golden Cane himself lol. He must think he’s special because he won’t answer my question when I asked what he has done for the program.

The Golden Cane himself lol. He must think he’s special because he won’t answer my question when I asked what he has done for the program.
Class war type guy. Welp this explains the absolutes me sith Lord speaks with. I'd hate to see this golden cane around children, must be tons of fun. Some wild *** takes today. Time to raise the rent.

Advertisement
Bruh you're trying way to hard to justify the stupidity that flew out of your own mouth. #1 can't have personal issues with someone who doesn't equate to a person. He is a reporter, nothing more to me and that's where my issue comes in. None of y'all should be chiming in on things you've never experienced first hand. Unless you have that life experience than your opinion is worthless to me. Don't know why you brought up Ryan Williams since I certainly didn't. But to compare a skill position player to someone who plays on the interior is pointless. A reclass main disadvantage is in his physical attributes. It's common sense and as I said it's the only place that statement had any merit. You're now asking a 17 year old to start acclimating himself to a position that in general the people who find success at it are typically somewhere in there early twenties and have developed their mind and body. Enough of this conversation with you though. You've got it all figured out. Except who Armando Blount is.
Again he is a scout not a reporter..... He is the one that runs the 247 rankings for the past four years. I think he knows what he is talking about. Because if he did not he would of gotten fired.

I already told you until you send me your credentials i don't want to hear from you. Don't mention me or my name anymore. Also you were the same guy that was begging CJ Henderson and Josh Jobe to come to Miami, you're just a salty ***** who is upset that they didn't pick Miami. I went to school with them and know them personally. Ill hype up my friends so they can extract as much value as they can get in a recruiting process.

Also looks like i was right to hype both up because both were excellent in college.

And you can get as salty as you want about me covering the gators for 4 months of my life at 16 years old. I was trying to move my way up in the industry, once I realized i only loved covering Miami and there wasn't much money in reporting, I decided to use my time and make money. You would of done the same exact thing. So **** off you ***** @Shooter McGavin

Advertisement
I already told you until you send me your credentials i don't want to hear from you. Don't mention me or my name anymore. Also you were the same guy that was begging CJ Henderson and Josh Jobe to come to Miami, you're just a salty ***** who is upset that they didn't pick Miami. I went to school with them and know them personally. Ill hype up my friends so they can extract as much value as they can get in a recruiting process.

Also looks like i was right to hype both up because both were excellent in college.
Nope I was never begging them to come to Miami. Like ever so nice try.

Last edited:
Don't mention me or my name anymore. Also you were the same guy that was begging CJ Henderson and Josh Jobe to come to Miami, you're just a salty ***** who is upset that they didn't pick Miami. I went to school with them and know them personally. Ill hype up my friends so they can extract as much value as they can get in a recruiting process.

Ohhhhh that's right I remember you

You sucked them down to finish…They probably still call you up when they need some head. Hope you're at least getting paid for it now?

Last edited:
And you can get as salty as you want about me covering the gators for 4 months of my life at 16 years old. I was trying to move my way up in the industry, once I realized i only loved covering Miami and there wasn't much money in reporting, I decided to use my time and make money. You would have done the same exact thing. So **** off you ***** @Shooter McGavin
No I actually when have never worked for a rival team no matter how old I was. Congrats tho on your success. You still haven’t answered my question on what you have done for this football program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And you can get as salty as you want about me covering the gators for 4 months of my life at 16 years old. I was trying to move my way up in the industry, once I realized i only loved covering Miami and there wasn't much money in reporting, I decided to use my time and make money. You would of done the same exact thing. So **** off you ***** @Shooter McGavin
Point of parliamentary procedure. I'll say it again no one here is salty that I can tell, besides you. You keep going all John Rambo. I don't get it. Own the gator crap, you did it not us. Don't like it when it's brought up, cool again that's a you problem. Somehow Madam Cleo has deemed Thanos Tyler McMeans part duex. Scratch em off the list fellas.

Im sorry this had to go this way. Next time leave the shovel at home and don't bury yourself.

Stewart is a dt(in all likelihood)#1 recruit in 26. I'll let everyone else explain the rest
Oh brother I knew it was thanos. The sarcasm is balls deep with me. My apologies, sometimes I forget why the **** would anyone other than me get my own vomit. Lol been a long day. I'm exhausted with football for dummies types. I usually don't jump in but gator schill compelled those actions

Advertisement
Back