2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought I read somewhere that he's not ineligible. Is that not the case?
Yea at Edna Karr he'll be ineligible, I know you been around the program and a ton of college ball. What's your take on guys in the trenches like DT re-classifying and entering college a year younger than the rest of the freshmen. I know we got Blount last year but he play 4 years varsity and been showing out. I just don't want to keep taking younger guys year after year at that position

Advertisement
if he’s going to a new high school and knows he will be ineligible, then he’s already choosen his college destination.
Eh, there’s gonna be a lot of money and in-state pressure between now and whenever he enrolls. USC thinks they stopped him from going to IMG and steered him to Edna Karr because of their DL coach went there and has relationships there. Tough for me to bet against LSU for a 5 Star in-state DL that they want. We’ll see.

Yea at Edna Karr he'll be ineligible, I know you been around the program and a ton of college ball. What's your take on guys in the trenches like DT re-classifying and entering college a year younger than the rest of the freshmen. I know we got Blount last year but he play 4 years varsity and been showing out. I just don't want to keep taking younger guys year after year at that position
For kids that play on the interior I would never recommend that. Not even with blunt what I have recommended that. Luckily he's surrounded by dudes that are savages so it's making his ability to get off a little bit easier and the kid is sort of a genetic freak of nature. But on the interior you're going against grown *** strong men. I would never recommend kids do that as some sort of career model. 9 out of 10 it's going to work out horribly for you. To be honest with you a lot of people reclassify a year backwards that play in the interiors football and basketball because it allows them to have a physical edge on the people in their class.

Is he gonna be an early enrollee? I mean missing one season to be ready for January isn’t that bad imo. But if he’s gonna miss a season and then wait till June to enroll? Not a good idea.
This smells of an in state hook up or some school admin just got broke off. Likely both.

Advertisement
For kids that play on the interior I would never recommend that. Not even with blunt what I have recommended that. Luckily he's surrounded by dudes that are savages so it's making his ability to get off a little bit easier and the kid is sort of a genetic freak of nature. But on the interior you're going against grown *** strong men. I would never recommend kids do that as some sort of career model. 9 out of 10 it's going to work out horribly for you. To be honest with you a lot of people reclassify a year backwards that play in the interiors football and basketball because it allows them to have a physical edge on the people in their class.
Blount played 4 years of varisty already because he played 8th grade at dillard so i wasnt as concerned.

This kid upside is even higher than Blounts though....if it was us doing it i hadve to think he would be going to IMG.....

LSU-USC BATTLE

Blount played 4 years of varisty already because he played 8th grade at dillard so i wasnt as concerned.

This kid upside is even higher than Blounts though....if it was us doing it i hadve to think he would be going to IMG.....

LSU-USC BATTLE
I've heard Texas is in this too. Heavily

Kids held back all the time in basketball to get that extra year of physical maturity advantage. We have a lot more kids turning 19 in high school than 10 years ago.

Advertisement
Yea that's what I was thinking DTs could be going up against 4th or 5th year guards & centers and re-classifying would be one less year of weight room compared to the competition you go up against, just an uphill battle. And good thing blunt is a freak show lol

if he’s going to a new high school and knows he will be ineligible, then he’s already choosen his college destination.

I doubt he cleared this with all the schools he’s considering.
You don’t reclassify and not play your last year without the program you’re going to not knowing.

Also, I doubt that this is something Mario would be cool with considering all the culture talk since he got here.
Mario won’t care he would still sign him, thanos culture is he’s good. That’s his culture lol

I wonder if he would fully be inelgible because i dont think he played an official game this szn yet...only a kickoff classic.

If he really is from RESERVE it makes no sense to be driving 40 mins to go to Karr when you cant play and he could just go to a regular school near to home. Maybe they would be petitioning for him to play...or he aint from Reserve.

Ive been wanting us to recruit EDNA KARR for the longest we got Standish da Goat from there thats it...and ST AUG AS well.

**** I been screaming get into NEW ORLEANS for years. LSU gets who they want but there still will be kids available and New Orleans ppl love Miami as a culture fit.

Advertisement
Back