2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

Film is not changing anything for this young man. He will be paid handsomely for his services and avoiding injury may be a smart play.

Have to think it's at a discount to what he would command if he had a big Junior year. The degree of risk just got significantly higher for any NIL investment.

Advertisement

If I remember The coaches at Edna Karr aren’t real big LSU fans cause of something that happened in the past and I don’t think there’s an Edna Karr player on LSU’s roster and if there is it isn’t more than 1 or 2 and you’d think there’d be more since they are pretty good every year.

So we still might be good and he won’t be an automatic LSU pull like a lot of Louisiana kids are

If I remember The coaches at Edna Karr aren’t real big LSU fans cause of something that happened in the past and I don’t think there’s an Edna Karr player on LSU’s roster and if there is it isn’t more than 1 or 2 and you’d think there’d be more since they are pretty good every year.

So we still might be good and he won’t be an automatic LSU pull like a lot of Louisiana kids are

Aaron Anderson went to Karr, so there is 1 and that’s just off the top of my head. He transferred there from Bama after 1 year, but 🤷🏾‍♂️.

I still expect us to be in this, especially after we get this R1 bye.

he's not worth one $ of NIL. He's basically missing out on two years of HS development at a key position of DL. To enroll early at 16 years old and to sit for 1-2 years. Makes sense for his NFL career. But for college this puts him at jeopardy of even making the league in my opinion

Advertisement
he's not worth one $ of NIL. He's basically missing out on two years of HS development at a key position of DL. To enroll early at 16 years old and to sit for 1-2 years. Makes sense for his NFL career. But for college this puts him at jeopardy of even making the league in my opinion
Still time left to delete this.

DT is different he should stay
If this was factual we could say Armondo Blount missed a year of high school development. Along with every other kid in country that reclassified. Instead they are getting a year of college development which should be better. It's not like he will be sitting on a couch for 2 years.

Advertisement
If this was factual we could say Armondo Blount missed a year of high school development. Along with every other kid in country that reclassified. Instead they are getting a year of college development which should be better. It's not like he will be sitting on a couch for 2 years.
Yea but the body doesn't develop cause of age, rare you see 16 year olds at full tilt

Then redshirt. He won't gain more development playing against high schoolers where he is the best player on field everyday than in college. College S&C > high school.
Yea I get what your saying but sometimes it got to be done slowly and at the right time, and you cant redshirt him cause those high value kids can go anywhere and play so thats a no no for a dude like that

Advertisement
Advertisement
This whole time I thought this kid was a 25 recruit naturally....until I read what Eric wrote I had no idea. I must of scammed through his threads not even realizing it. That changes alot of what I initially thought about him. Cause I know Blount wont be ready till JR year

Huh? Are you seeing Armando Blount? He reclassified and won't see the field this season. Might not see the field next season as well
Do you think Blount would have gotten more money if he stayed in high school another year? If not, idk what you are attempting to prove here.

Advertisement
Back