2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

he's not worth one $ of NIL. He's basically missing out on two years of HS development at a key position of DL. To enroll early at 16 years old and to sit for 1-2 years. Makes sense for his NFL career. But for college this puts him at jeopardy of even making the league in my opinion
Yea that's what I'm saying he's missing a ton of development and he's gonna be young compared to all the monsters he'll have to go against on the o-line

Advertisement
DT is different he should stay
Yea you don't want to be too young going against 20 to 23 year old grown men on the o-line. Blount played varsity 4 years in south florida competition and it's still taking him some time to crack the rotation against the big time opponents

Supposedly St. Augustine does not allow you to reclassify so the move is to open up reclassification. I wonder if he will practice with the team this year even if he can play in the games.

Advertisement
The fact he is going through Karr (across the river) is odd. He’s from Reserve, the complete opposite direction from Nola. Sounds like Eric Henderson with USC is orchestrating this. Good timing since they just beat LSU

Edit: I think I was wrong here about assuming Eric Henderson orchestrated this. Now I think he is open game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Top of the food chain interior DL. It’s a new world and he’s not hurting himself a bit.

If I remember The coaches at Edna Karr aren’t real big LSU fans cause of something that happened in the past and I don’t think there’s an Edna Karr player on LSU’s roster and if there is it isn’t more than 1 or 2 and you’d think there’d be more since they are pretty good every year.

So we still might be good and he won’t be an automatic LSU pull like a lot of Louisiana kids are
There is book called “Across the River” and a Hulu series called “Algiers, America.” I bring those up because it seems apparent that the coach and program really care about a better environment for the kids and a lot of times that means they need to get out of Louisiana. There doesn’t seem to be too much of an issue since LSU currently has 2 commits at Karr but I bet most of those kids need to get da fuq out, especially if they are higher profile

someone is pulling the strings on this at the CFB level. Doesn’t strike me as a Mario type move. Smells like a Riley type thing though. If he spends this season in the weight room maybe it pays off but it’s a big gamble losing two years of playing time. So many kids have personal coaches now anyways, missing game time might not be as detrimental if he can practice.

Advertisement
He'll be good long term but most likely you'll see a redshirt year out of him instead of a immediate Impact like Justin Scott
He has a higher upside than Justin Scott.

I dont think alot of yall have reallyw atched this kid maybe because he was 26.....

he has been completly b*tching every last top OL inc amp sittings you can think of...including a current bama commit that we just offered...made that kid look like a baby.

someone is pulling the strings on this at the CFB level. Doesn’t strike me as a Mario type move. Smells like a Riley type thing though. If he spends this season in the weight room maybe it pays off but it’s a big gamble losing two years of playing time. So many kids have personal coaches now anyways, missing game time might not be as detrimental if he can practice.
woulda been a mario move had he went to maybe IMG.....

Hims taying in LA nad oging to Karr puts others at a disservice.

Either way this is one of the kids u save the biggest of biggest bags for

It seems sloppy happening the second week in September. For all Mario’s faults, if he was doing this I would’ve imagined this would’ve happened in July or something. Having him transfer and reclassify, while knowing he’d be ineligible to play is what makes me think Mario isn’t behind it.

Advertisement

I'm surprised you're that certain. Definitely defer to your expertise. But my instincts say the bust rate increases with this move which means the NIL value decreases.

Maybe he's just too talented that it doesn't matter. Lebron James is Lebron James, he doesn't need a year or two of college to prove himself. If Thanos is in that category, I'm sold. A lot of Mario's evals come down to a kid's character and determination. So if he's all in here, then I'll be ecstatic if we land him.

I thought I read somewhere that he's not ineligible. Is that not the case?

if he’s going to a new high school and knows he will be ineligible, then he’s already choosen his college destination.

I doubt he cleared this with all the schools he’s considering.
You don’t reclassify and not play your last year without the program you’re going to not knowing.

Also, I doubt that this is something Mario would be cool with considering all the culture talk since he got here.

Advertisement
Back