2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely you are supposed to be excited if he picks us. Wtf when are you not supposed to be excited to have a top skill player commit.

Also.. 6 Saturdays…LFGGG

Advertisement
IMG_4529.webp

So if he picks us, are we supposed to be excited today?

While maybe a strange question, a lot here are seemingly counting on a Pickett flip from LSU to us. Wouldn't the same hold true with this kid and LSU?

Also, is it just a rumor that he doesn't want to play with Pickett? If that's the case and we get Pickett back later on, what then? Time to heal between here and there or just internet chatter?

My only thing about it, I don't trust LA recruits. We've been burned (so have other schools) too many times to count.
Lets hope we pull this off. Gives me a little confidence for 2026 Louisiana guys if we can.

Advertisement
So if he picks us, are we supposed to be excited today?

While maybe a strange question, a lot here are seemingly counting on a Pickett flip from LSU to us. Wouldn't the same hold true with this kid and LSU?

Also, is it just a rumor that he doesn't want to play with Pickett? If that's the case and we get Pickett back later on, what then? Time to heal between here and there or just internet chatter?

My only thing about it, I don't trust LA recruits. We've been burned (so have other schools) too many times to count.
Don't think his beef is with Pickett. It was the fact that when both were on campus, Pickett got the red carpet treatment and he was an afterthought. Kid feels he's the #1 CB in the country and he's the hometown kid and the out state guy got more love. That one might be harder for them to smooth over. If that happened to one of these SoFla kids we've never here the end of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's one thing to be in the Kevin Riley situation where he was from Tuscaloosa and simply hadn't had the heat turned up by the local school until the very end of the cycle.

Antoine was committed to LSU and then backed off. Not saying there's zero chance he ultimately winds up there but I'd much rather have him in the boat with 5 months to go.
The heat was always on Riley from Bama/Auburn. They found an insanely rare angle of manipulating a family members prison sentence to induce a flip. Just insanity really how that played out.

Don't think his beef is with Pickett. It was the fact that when both were on campus, Pickett got the red carpet treatment and he was an afterthought. Kid feels he's the #1 CB in the country and he's the hometown kid and the out state guy got more love. That one might be harder for them to smooth over. If that happened to one of these SoFla kids we've never here the end of it.

Thanks for answering as I missed the explanation of where that line of thought came from.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back