2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Advertisement
It would be interesting to see someone compile a list of Top 300 recruits over the last two years who decommitted within the last three weeks before NSD, and to see if there were certain schools that stood out.
It would be. Obviously I have no personal knowledge of this..
Flo talked about on his show yesterday.

Advertisement
So if he picks us, are we supposed to be excited today?

While maybe a strange question, a lot here are seemingly counting on a Pickett flip from LSU to us. Wouldn't the same hold true with this kid and LSU?

Also, is it just a rumor that he doesn't want to play with Pickett? If that's the case and we get Pickett back later on, what then? Time to heal between here and there or just internet chatter?

My only thing about it, I don't trust LA recruits. We've been burned (so have other schools) too many times to count.

Advertisement

While maybe a strange question, a lot here are seemingly counting on a Pickett flip from LSU to us. Wouldn't the same hold true with this kid and LSU?

Also, is it just a rumor that he doesn't want to play with Pickett? If that's the case and we get Pickett back later on, what then? Time to heal between here and there or just internet chatter?

My only thing about it, I don't trust LA recruits. We've been burned (so have other schools) too many times to count.
Dude you overthinking it 😭😭

If you didn’t see D$ post about it he brought up the same scenario

“It’s July” still applies. Mario has done a good job fending off flips but still

Advertisement

Yes basically most people would say if the season goes well Pickett flips to us and Jaboree flips back to LSU when they up the bag

Same reason everyone crying about Pickett not choosing us is the same reason everyone should praise getting Antoine if it makes them feel better.

Ultimately nothing matters until december.

I’d much rather be in the position of getting one elite CB and holding off LSU than trying to flip both down the stretch

You can still be excited, even if it’s not over lol
Over the last few years I’d say we spent an absurd amount of time here worrying about **** that never happens

What most people think today could be out the window by dinner time

Advertisement
If Antoine commits today, I think it's likely he sticks unless we have a terrible season. Mario is really good at holding on to commits when a lot of us thought he would lose them during/after the season. I thought we were going to have a bunch of Decommits after the GT collapse, it made Mario look like one of the most incompetent coaches of all time. Despite that and us going 7-6 with a roster good enough to win 9 games he finished with a Top 10 class

For one glorious day at the beginning of this season I will root for USC. I hope a Lincoln Riley team doesn’t just score 56pts but also figures out how toplay defense and stomps Lsu so bad it spirals their season into a Tailspin that they never recover from and finish 8-5.
5-8 would be even better.

1/2 is better than 0/2.

And both are very, very good talents. So yeah I’d be excited, because I think there’s a better chance of going 1/2 than 0/2 if he commits to us today.

If he commits to LSU, then it’s hard to flip two guys from Raymond. One will be hard enough.

It's one thing to be in the Kevin Riley situation where he was from Tuscaloosa and simply hadn't had the heat turned up by the local school until the very end of the cycle.

Antoine was committed to LSU and then backed off. Not saying there's zero chance he ultimately winds up there but I'd much rather have him in the boat with 5 months to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back