2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Confidence1000
Tell Lebron James GIF
Is it too late to pause?

Advertisement
Prior to signing. If a recruit commits publicly, he’ll get a monthly nut as long as he stays commited.

Also explains why some schools lost high value recruits at the last minute.
It would be interesting to see someone compile a list of Top 300 recruits over the last two years who decommitted within the last three weeks before NSD, and to see if there were certain schools that stood out.

Advertisement
Gonna be hilarious when the lunatics on here have a meltdown for a kid from a LSU feeder school doesn’t pick us

Advertisement
is this guy as good as picket
this to me feels like in the past we would miss on the local 5 star stud and then get some other player
and then do mental gymnastics about how this is the better fit
similar to missing on stevenson who was the CB we really wanted and then trying to flex on getting that dude from alabama who ended up being a jag just cuz he was ranked high
This is nothing like that. Slime is elite. Pickett is in his own category as a prospect but that doesn't take away from Antoine.

What this feels like is LSU is behind getting these kids to play us and I don't like that feeling.

Advertisement
For one glorious day at the beginning of this season I will root for USC. I hope a Lincoln Riley team doesn’t just score 56pts but also figures out how toplay defense and stomps Lsu so bad it spirals their season into a Tailspin that they never recover from and finish 8-5.
I'll be rooting for them over LSU, Michigan, and Notre Dame.

Advertisement
The amount of assumptions and speculation in one post is truly amazing. This is real skill.
if we were in a courtroom your entire post would be stricken from the record and the judge would admonish you.

Since we are not in a court room, carry on.
Trolls always fill their posts with Assumptions and speculations. That's why they're trolls.

Maybe, but t some point you have to ask yourself what is the common denominator in why you generate so much negative attention? The simple answer is that your posts are viewed by a great number of posters as not only negative, but as though you look to find the negative in every subject; the proverbial glass half empty. And maybe even find some almost sadistic pleasure in being negative and trying to bring others down to your level of negativity.

Maybe I am the one who is wrong and maybe you don’t deserve this online lecture, but sometimes we all have to ask ourselves whether we are the common denominator.
I warned the mods about this guy when he first started spreading his agenda and they brushed over it like it wasn't important. It's so easy to see it's starting at you guys in the face.

For one glorious day at the beginning of this season I will root for USC. I hope a Lincoln Riley team doesn’t just score 56pts but also figures out how toplay defense and stomps Lsu so bad it spirals their season into a Tailspin that they never recover from and finish 8-5.
FSU of all people seem to be pushing the ball through the air on them last year… I’m sure Riley could only improve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back