2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario forcing LSU to either concede for now, or muddy up their recruiting with other local kids.
Netflix Reality GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

Advertisement
The heat was always on Riley from Bama/Auburn. They found an insanely rare angle of manipulating a family members prison sentence to induce a flip. Just insanity really how that played out.
Ehh Bama definitely cooled on him for a while going for the other two backs, Hill and Lacy. I think if the Lacy recruitment hadn’t gone sideways we probably wind up with Riley.

Advertisement
We need to start, keeping track of every blue chip recruit that commits to us and the #2 team saying its bc we offered a once in a lifetime NIL package.

So I guess the U has the most money in the entire universe, it's funny.

BTW I want blood on 8/31/24.............

We will see what happens

I’ve thought he was trolling from the second he dropped that LSU color post minutes after Pickett committed. It was clever and I’m like yep, here comes ALL the LSU smoke

Sure enough that’s what happened and now it’s NIL excuses

I don’t know where he pledges to today, but I’ve smelled trolling the whole time

IMG_5881.webp

Advertisement
What a strange feeling coming to an announcement for an elite kid in an area of massive need.

Given things have changed in recruiting around here, he's from a place that in my 15+ years of following recruiting we've gotten almost zero prospects that LSU went all in on.

Throw in recruiting battles with Raymond and it's even less likely. Now throw in that he's from Raymonds home town and he's taking it personal.

Even if he commits here its going to feel like a decade's gone by trying to keep him sealed until signing day.

I'll keep my booty gifs wrapped up until then.

Of course we upped our offer, and glad we did.
Highest compliment you can receive.

It’s all LEGAL LOL. If you’re using NIL as an excuse in this day and age of football, don’t expect to compete with the big dogs.

It’s also completely hypocritical. I’m sure Bryce Underwood, Pickett, Harlem Berry, Damien Shanklin, LaJesse Harold, etc. just love LSU and didn’t take a dime.

Advertisement
It's one thing to be in the Kevin Riley situation where he was from Tuscaloosa and simply hadn't had the heat turned up by the local school until the very end of the cycle.

Antoine was committed to LSU and then backed off. Not saying there's zero chance he ultimately winds up there but I'd much rather have him in the boat with 5 months to go.

Who tf is this and what’d you do with the person that normally posts under this handle?

I…..agree….with this ******* post.

Another thing of note, apparently Antoine never took his LSU OV. So yeah, they will roll the red carpet out for him in the fall but we were gonna have to swear it out regardless so 🤷🏾‍♂️. Cool for optics today, but the games haven’t even begun yet and that rings true for all kids whether they are committed to us or elsewhere.

Just win games.

Maybe the kids in that state have so much pressure to stay that they’ve been low balling them?
That’s the way I see it.

Advertisement
Any of these top 10 recruiting schools in the country claiming they’re being outbid for elite prospects are full of ****

Maybe year 1 of this mess but everyone has adjusted by now
They have the #4 class ranking and #4 average recruit ranking but they’re all committing there because they long for the notorious Kelly grind with his panting hot breath on their necks

Any of these top 10 recruiting schools in the country claiming they’re being outbid for elite prospects are full of ****

Maybe year 1 of this mess but everyone has adjusted by now
Exactly, it sounds childish to say you lost players because of NL. The rumors have been out about how ridiculous it is if you didn’t adjust it’s just too bad. And if you’re just crying, you sound like a b….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back