2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless something changes in the next few days I’m more than thinking lol. And I don’t think the two are connected.
Wait how, why did he decommit in the first place then 2 weeks ago, Miami better up the bag to get him

Lol every other year we think we might get a legit LA kid.

Advertisement
Raymond not playing. Sucks it’s on our watch….not a coincidence, neither.

This is the problem though. You guys put all your value into solely a dude who can recruit. Amazing irony in that is Mario is a top 3 recruiter(conservatively)in the entire country and he's the head coach (who we've all established simply delegates authority throughout)& you guys (I'm speaking generally, not about you brother)all pick him apart for his game day coaching that his staff has far more to do with them him. Our priority needs to be in having coaches on the field who relate to their players, know how to effectively get through to their players & most importantly can coach the kids up who he has hands on to get them operating at a peak level. I would've loved Mike back on field. But I think this dude is a **** good hire & to evaluate him based off of some real desperate moves made by sec schools who have some persuasive measures they can employ when recruiting kids, would just be foolish. Especially before the season is through & ink hasn't been put to paper on where they will sign. THIS is all meaningless essentially right now. In season recruiting is simply a distraction with lil value at the end of the day. So let's see how it all plays out.
Honest question is it Mike's choice that he's not back on the field? We all know he's a good DB coach and would likely thrive much more under a recruiting whiz like Mario. But its not only here, we don't see him get mentioned for other jobs when those positions open up yet we see guys who aren't as good like DVD going already on his second on field job since leaving here. The only thing it leads me to believe is he prefers the role he's in or doesn't want to leave the area. Sorry for the derail but it's something I've wonder about in the past as I would love to see him get another shot.

Advertisement
I set my expectations very low now bc canes football and expectations never go well.
Think About It GIF by Identity

You know what’s crazy? How the F we get players like Bain, and even going back to players like Duke and many others; who were all Miami and wanted to stay home, and put on for the city? BUT WE CANT GET A CB IN THAT MOLD!? The last guy we had of that ilk was Tracy effing Howard!?!!??
HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE BRO.
Even yall’s savior Mario has to give jits millions to play here?! Im tired of this **** man.

Advertisement
You know what’s crazy? How the F we get players like Bain, and even going back to players like Duke and many others; who were all Miami and wanted to stay home, and put on for the city? BUT WE CANT GET A CB IN THAT MOLD!? The last guy we had of that ilk was Tracy effing Howard!?!!??
HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE BRO.
Even yall’s savior Mario has to give jits millions to play here?! Im tired of this **** man.
What help Bain stay because of his brother Reggie work on the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back