2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You guys and your Raymond stuff are worse than Lane Kiffin

It’s July in Jackson’s first few months here good grief

Should we have hired Raymond? Probably. But Addae is gone he can’t hurt you anymore. Let this man work.

Should we have hired Raymond? Probably. But Addae is gone he can’t hurt you anymore. Let this man work.
Speaking of Lane…

This **** was pretty funny, as a Paul “the ***** head” Finebaum hater

Advertisement
Speaking of Lane…

This **** was pretty funny, as a Paul “the ***** head” Finebaum hater

I was not big on Lane or Mario when they were hired but Lane has definitely built back. His career trajectory was a dumpster fire

But it would have been entertaining at least which after 15 years of **** would have been a step up

He’s a **** of an interview 😂

Advertisement

i cant imagine we said nah corey, well take some green dude out of marshall

i cant imagine we said nah corey, well take some green dude out of marshall
Well I think it’s the Addae thing that bothers people

Jackson is gonna be a good one here I think so no need to have him catch strays for no reason 😂

Well I think it’s the Addae thing that bothers people

Jackson is gonna be a good one here I think so no need to have him catch strays for no reason 😂
i mean jackson may end up being good, but if you have corey raymond begging you, theres no way you dont say yes come on board. i thought the addae stuff was we had t rob then left and by then raymond aalready committed to UF?

He was on campus twice this past off-season. I thought we were finally gonna take him. I gotta admit this is the one hire (or lack of)that I wish would've been addressed. First time he tried to come here was when t rob moved on. Second was when addae moved on.
Did you ever get what the hold up was? I never really got a straight answer from OG. He’s a big Mario fan tho

Advertisement
i mean jackson may end up being good, but if you have corey raymond begging you, theres no way you dont say yes come on board. i thought the addae stuff was we had t rob then left and by then raymond aalready committed to UF?
Too much hearsay and people living in the past for me

Marios initial hires were trash. It seems to be better now. We were losing these battles to SEC teams no matter who the coaches were

One outcome that wouldn't surprise me: Antoine commits to us on Saturday, we end up landing Pickett in December and Antoine goes to LSU.
does Antoine become a better corner ? How many great 6'4 CB's are there?

Advertisement
1721328623022.gif

Too much hearsay and people living in the past for me

Marios initial hires were trash. It seems to be better now. We were losing these battles to SEC teams no matter who the coaches were
thinking back… the first time he didn’t get hired I might have played a part in 😭😭😭 timing wise at least.but it’s not hearsay he’s been on Miami’s campus multiple times for at least the discussion. Even I can’t tell you what stopped it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back