2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm not liking us trying to get the #1 CB out of the boot that Raymond wants and then a 2 double legacy kid like Hanks IMHO.
The one thing we have working for us (if it’s true) is the whole jealously angle of Slime not liking the attention Pickett was getting. But that might only work in the short term, that’s my fear.

Stuff like that usually wears off after the coach shows you proper attention, especially if your initial inclination was that you wanted to stay home for LSU. That’s what has me concerned, because now that they have Pickett, he can go balls to the wall for Jaboree. When Raymond talks, you listen…especially with the pedigree I alluded to a few posts ago.

In the end, I think we outbid LSU for him (we kind of have to in the short-term and win out. Too little too late for LSU, then we’ll see what happens closer to October - December.

Especially after he asked to come here lol
Over It I Give Up GIF

Advertisement
I'm not liking us trying to get the #1 CB out of the boot that Raymond wants and then a 2 double legacy kid like Hanks IMHO.
I think we get the job done but I felt this way with DTs last year

I think Mario and our NIL are absolutely elite at this but we will have to start landing these 5 star DB talents the SEC wants before I’m able to let it sink in

I like Miami in this one but I really wouldn’t count out FSU. It’s a lot in there favor. His girlfriend brother just transferred there Jaylin Lucas so she pushing him there. We all know how that plays out. Plus his SFE coach loves Surtain even though he only has one year of college coaching he telling the kid he is more qualified the Jackson. Plus the coach doesn’t like Jackson cause he doesn’t communicate with him or has his number. His words exactly.

Like I mentioned LSU didn’t show him the love like they did Pickett with the guest host and NFL player love. But Corey Raymond is his cousin so a sit down Sunday dinner with family could smooth things out. Just like we won’t stop recruiting Pickett LSU won’t stop recruiting Antione. It will be a fight until signing day for the boots number 1 cornerback
sfe has no pull on a guy that lives out of state and played like 2 games with them as a hired gun.

If Jaylin Lucas is the brother she has 2 brothers at the school so he committed to lsu while knowing they were there anyway considering the other brother is a sr.

Advertisement
sfe has no pull on a guy that lives out of state and played like 2 games with them as a hired gun.

If Jaylin Lucas is the brother she has 2 brothers at the school so he committed to lsu while knowing they were there anyway considering the other brother is a sr.
I don’t understand why this is so hard to understand for people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh if this happens we probably hired the wrong DB corch again. How retarded you have to be to do that twice?

Assuming we whiff though, if we don’t all is good. Just keep Stubbs man that’s all I want in the class bruh.

Lol a pretty premature statement to say we hired the wrong guy (if this all even happens) before 1 game is played.

IMG_9308.gif

But, to your last statement… no, we need CB’s too. Supremely talented one’s. Just signing Stubbs alone, as good as he is, isn’t going to cut it lol.

Based on what I've heard from multiple sources, Pickett going to LSU makes it more likely that Antoine picks us. But recruiting is a crazy game and Raymond is taking this recruitment personally.
I rather have Antoine who is a true CB. Can’t lose him, especially with the way our DB recruiting has gone the last couple years.

He was on campus twice this past off-season. I thought we were finally gonna take him. I gotta admit this is the one hire (or lack of)that I wish would've been addressed. First time he tried to come here was when t rob moved on. Second was when addae moved on.
So what was the problem? Why didn’t we hire him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back