2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
someone get me the FSU eliminated meme.

fwiw, i think hes ours.

Going into this decision, it is going to be a tough decision and I have to decide if I am going to stay in Louisiana or go away to Florida,” Antoine told On3. “I am a Louisiana kid, I am choosing between LSU and Miami, so it won’t be easy. Both Miami and LSU are schools I like a lot, so it is a big decision for me to make.”

FWIW, LSU insiders on TD are hinting that he's leaning to Miami but they're still working on landing him.

Advertisement
I like Miami in this one but I really wouldn’t count out FSU. It’s a lot in there favor. His girlfriend brother just transferred there Jaylin Lucas so she pushing him there. We all know how that plays out. Plus his SFE coach loves Surtain even though he only has one year of college coaching he telling the kid he is more qualified the Jackson. Plus the coach doesn’t like Jackson cause he doesn’t communicate with him or has his number. His words exactly.

Like I mentioned LSU didn’t show him the love like they did Pickett with the guest host and NFL player love. But Corey Raymond is his cousin so a sit down Sunday dinner with family could smooth things out. Just like we won’t stop recruiting Pickett LSU won’t stop recruiting Antione. It will be a fight until signing day for the boots number 1 cornerback
Corey Raymond is Antione’s cousin? lol ****

Advertisement
The money for DJ is still there for DJ. You really think we’re just conceding that recruitment in July?
No I don’t. But I also don’t know how NIL works. I figured it was a stash and continue to recruit type of approach. And since I’ve been on record saying DJ will be a cane in the end I didn’t think it was all or nothing. Maybe I worded things wrong.

Advertisement
I thought this kid refused to play with Pickett

Or was that only if it meant Miami was gonna miss
angry season 12 GIF

Advertisement
Gaby :
"We’ve felt strongly about Miami’s standing in this recruitment for quite some time."

It's already been reported by quite a few different people that he felt slighted by the way LSU treated him on the OV he took when DJ was there especially considering that Raymond is family we'll see how much that rings true on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back