2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I like Miami in this one but I really wouldn’t count out FSU. It’s a lot in there favor. His girlfriend brother just transferred there Jaylin Lucas so she pushing him there. We all know how that plays out. Plus his SFE coach loves Surtain even though he only has one year of college coaching he telling the kid he is more qualified the Jackson. Plus the coach doesn’t like Jackson cause he doesn’t communicate with him or has his number. His words exactly.

Like I mentioned LSU didn’t show him the love like they did Pickett with the guest host and NFL player love. But Corey Raymond is his cousin so a sit down Sunday dinner with family could smooth things out. Just like we won’t stop recruiting Pickett LSU won’t stop recruiting Antione. It will be a fight until signing day for the boots number 1 cornerback
I thought of what you said immediately. The crap of it is that recruiting is just wild. Maybe Pickett sticks with LSU and maybe he doesn’t. I’ve always said he’d be a Cane in the end. But it made sense when it happened. Kid would have to get in a jet to Miami and the difference between LSU and Miami is similar compared to Oregon. Miami can’t compete with Death Vally and the SEC. The dad couldn’t have made more sense in that interview.

Anyway, I agree with a lot of what you said. As for the girlfriend stuff, the kid can upgrade woman at Miami also. So I don’t take that as seriously as the other stuff you mentioned. I trust Mario to get one of these big time corners in the end. Miamis board will change. You’ll see more DTs and I’m sure corners pop up.

Who is it?

is this guy as good as picket
this to me feels like in the past we would miss on the local 5 star stud and then get some other player
and then do mental gymnastics about how this is the better fit
similar to missing on stevenson who was the CB we really wanted and then trying to flex on getting that dude from alabama who ended up being a jag just cuz he was ranked high

Advertisement
this to me feels like in the past we would miss on the local 5 star stud and then get some other player
similar to missing on stevenson who was the CB we really wanted and then trying to flex on getting that dude from alabama who ended up being a jag just cuz he was ranked high
The CB 🐐 LCE gave him his seal of approval and noted he has the talent level to potentially start as a freshman

Not a CB guru but this kids tape looks elite. Never gave it much of a look because I thought we had no shot

But man he is locking guys down on every route imaginable in his film. Plus he plays QB and his athleticism is clear

I’ve honestly never watched anything on Pickett but if there’s better highlights than this kid I’d like to see it

If he picked FSU I might cry

Advertisement
Not a CB guru but this kids tape looks elite. Never gave it much of a look because I thought we had no shot

But man he is locking guys down on every route imaginable in his film. Plus he plays QB and his athleticism is clear

I’ve honestly never watched anything on Pickett but if there’s better highlights than this kid I’d like to see it

He's an eraser. The experience at QB has me crazy intrigued. Looks like a 10-year-old in the face, but the kid looks the biggest player in the secondary on tape. That includes the WR's he's covering.

He and Hanks, please, please, please.

You have to be legit if you’re the #1 rated CB in Louisiana

He's an eraser. The experience at QB has me crazy intrigued. Looks like a 10-year-old in the face, but the kid looks the biggest player in the secondary on tape. That includes the WR's he's covering.

He and Hanks, please, please, please.
I don’t know much about track either but he competes in long jump, triple jump, and hurdles

Pretty impressive athlete. 40 times are manipulated too much it’s hard to put stock in them but the kid looks plenty fast

Antoine is a better corner.

Pickett is a safety.

Advertisement

He would be the top corner if Pickett wasnt in this cycle dead ***, they dont call you slime for nothing unless you sticky. Pause

You made an assumption based on absolutely zero insight or perspective. Watch the tape. Listen to folks here like LCE know more than you. Then come back and say something productive

Advertisement

Pickett has highlights both
as a DB and WR. A true two way player.

But Antoine is a pure CB.

Pickett is an elite S

Pickett has highlights both
as a DB and WR. A true two way player.

But Antoine is a pure CB.

Pickett is an elite S
I shied away from watching much on these guys the same way I shied away from DT recruiting last year

We’ve had such a massive problem landing elite players at those two positions I just try to spare myself the punishment

But this kid looks awesome

Antione would help my concerns at corner. Wonder if the money for DJ will be left for him, or if they will give more to Antione and someone else ( DT no one’s talking about or Hanks)

The money for DJ is still there for DJ. You really think we’re just conceding that recruitment in July?

I think LCE the 🐐 views him as a top 5 corner in the country and freshman starter potential. Kids really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back