2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
There couldn't be two different coaches on the polar opposite sides of the spectrum than Brian Kelly & Les Miles.

They're literally nothing alike.

Personality wise? Sure

Being effective recruiters? Not much of a difference

LSU has a well oiled machine in terms of boo$ter support and in state hs football pressure to play for the instate school, you could put Randy Shannon as their HC and they’d still land top guys which is why you are still seeing them land top guys despite Kelly being a gigantic ***** and an awkward as **** recruiter

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMG_4485.gif

If this kid commits to FSU on Saturday, I’m leaving this board until 8/30.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Antione would help my concerns at corner. Wonder if the money for DJ will be left for him, or if they will give more to Antione and someone else ( DT no one’s talking about or Hanks)

Antione would help my concerns at corner. Wonder if the money for DJ will be left for him, or if they will give more to Antione and someone else ( DT no one’s talking about or Hanks)
I like Miami in this one but I really wouldn’t count out FSU. It’s a lot in there favor. His girlfriend brother just transferred there Jaylin Lucas so she pushing him there. We all know how that plays out. Plus his SFE coach loves Surtain even though he only has one year of college coaching he telling the kid he is more qualified the Jackson. Plus the coach doesn’t like Jackson cause he doesn’t communicate with him or has his number. His words exactly.

Like I mentioned LSU didn’t show him the love like they did Pickett with the guest host and NFL player love. But Corey Raymond is his cousin so a sit down Sunday dinner with family could smooth things out. Just like we won’t stop recruiting Pickett LSU won’t stop recruiting Antione. It will be a fight until signing day for the boots number 1 cornerback

I like Miami in this one but I really wouldn’t count out FSU. It’s a lot in there favor. His girlfriend brother just transferred there Jaylin Lucas so she pushing him there. We all know how that plays out. Plus his SFE coach loves Surtain even though he only has one year of college coaching he telling the kid he is more qualified the Jackson. Plus the coach doesn’t like Jackson cause he doesn’t communicate with him or has his number. His words exactly.

Like I mentioned LSU didn’t show him the love like they did Pickett with the guest host and NFL player love. But Corey Raymond is his cousin so a sit down Sunday dinner with family could smooth things out. Just like we won’t stop recruiting Pickett LSU won’t stop recruiting Antione. It will be a fight until signing day for the boots number 1 cornerback
I understand that, but literally the last thing i would care about, and it could even make me want to go somewhere else more, is where my Girlfriends brother goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back