2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh Yeah Smile GIF by BrownSugarApp

Canes coming

I hope there right I heard Pickett too Miami while everyone is saying Oregon. But this coach has been putting Raymond and Surtain in this kids head. He doesn’t like Jackson cause they don’t have a relationship pretty much and he said he hasn’t proven anything on a big level. Everyone in the space was saying Ssurtain is a one year coach and Raymond had the 104 ranked secondary. He said he doesn’t care they did it on the highest level Jackson still has to prove it.

I can see a SFE coach saying something like that but why would the Pickett family be listening to an assistant 7on7 coach? He has 2 uncles who played major CFB, he had a cousin go through the process last year and will have another cousin go through the process next year.

Advertisement
Ain’t Raymond from new Iberia?

He must really be washed if he’s getting his ish pushed in for a kid from his hometown and you know his ppl are talking him up to the kid

Advertisement
When you’re recruiting for Brian Kelly it’s different. These Louisiana kids are not Midwest notre dame kids.

I mean he recruited, elitely, for Les miles

Les miles and Brian Kelly aren’t far off from one another

Father Time is undefeated and will eventually take your fastball

I can see a SFE coach saying something like that but why would the Pickett family be listening to an assistant 7on7 coach? He has 2 uncles who played major CFB, he had a cousin go through the process last year and will have another cousin go through the process next year.
I was talking about Jaboree. Pickett doesn’t play for SFE. I think it will be worked out.

Advertisement
Regarding Damari, Fat Manny from the Athletic for 2 straight podcasts has directly stated Damari has been dealing with a serious groin injury that will NOT stop him from playing but will limit his practice time during the season. Which confused me.

I have not heard this from any other sources.

Also, he played in the spring game, why wouldn't they let the groin heal or surgery?

Does anyone else have info on this?
Fat Manny is only saying that because he has “tennis elbow” that keeps him from working out but doesn’t stop him from eating

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back