2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

Advertisement
Sperman has been pretty good lately, actually.

Normally I wouldn't trust him to tell me if it was raining or not if we were both standing outside, but he's been kinda accurate with some of these.
He has been good lately…

IMG_5881.webp

Advertisement
Ferman seems to have his sources again. He's been pretty accurate in recruiting this year. Not something to scoff at anymore. I take this as a good sign.
He was always on the Mario train for years before he got hired. I think he wanted him to be the HC after Golden. I’d imagine it was because he had some solid sources in that camp.

Advertisement
Just an FYI. This is his average athlete brother who has 12 sacks the last 2 years in a reserve role. Miss me with “athletes”. Get me guys who get to the QB.

View attachment 294518

Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

/But he’s still a really good NFL player.

Crazy talk here that his brother isn’t a take. He might not wow you in the gym but this kid will be highly productive.

This kid reminds me a lot of SJ in the sense that he’s a no nonsense, high floor kid. I don’t know if the ceiling is really the roof here, but I’d be shocked if he wasn’t at least a very good player in college. You can’t go broke taking a profit, that’s what this dude makes me think when I watch his tape and read about him. First round? Maybe not. Well above average starter and hard worker, leader, highly productive college football player? I’d be shocked if that’s not the floor here.

This kid reminds me a lot of SJ in the sense that he’s a no nonsense, high floor kid. I don’t know if the ceiling is really the roof here, but I’d be shocked if he wasn’t at least a very good player in college. You can’t go broke taking a profit, that’s what this dude makes me think when I watch his tape and read about him. First round? Maybe not. Well above average starter and hard worker, leader, highly productive college football player? I’d be shocked if that’s not the floor here.
Fantastic analogy and exactly what I would expect out of him/them.

"You can't go broke taking a profit." **** straight!

Advertisement
Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

/But he’s still a really good NFL player.

Crazy talk here that his brother isn’t a take. He might not wow you in the gym but this kid will be highly productive.
FYI, not a single poster in this thread said he isn’t a take. Not picking on you as I know you didn’t start the Narrative but it’s an imaginary ghost as everyone unanimously has been a fan of the take.

Advertisement
Iose just seems like one of those guys you never have to worry about, you plug him in, he gets the job done and goes on to have a 10 year career in the league. I'll take that all day

Let's not sleep on AJ's athleticism, either. He may not have tested well, but here he is casually destroying all the other EDGEs at the Sack Summit on the grip strength tester. Maybe Iose has some of that similar country strength

Iowa seems to think they have him in the bag. Gonna be interesting to see if he truly wants to carve his own path and compete with dogs and come to Miami or take the safe and known road of his family to Iowa.

Ferman seems to have his sources again. He's been pretty accurate in recruiting this year. Not something to scoff at anymore. I take this as a good sign.

Ferman does have a source again but man he is going out on a limb early and no one seems to be following him. A little worrisome.

Advertisement
Back