2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

Yeah he reminds me of Chad Thomas.
Really? He is far more athletic than Thomas was. But Thomas also played in a stupid scheme and really didn’t make the impact he could
Or should have. I think if you pair a big strong athlete like this kid with Bain and Lightfoot, and Scott, and Jones it’s gonna be a problem for college football.

Advertisement
1720635852608.webp

Advertisement
Sperman has been pretty good lately, actually.

Normally I wouldn't trust him to tell me if it was raining or not if we were both standing outside, but he's been kinda accurate with some of these.
First to stick his neck out and publicly predict Stubbs. Don't know if it's intel or stupidity or a combination of both, but he's been on target with some of the biggest targets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Utah makes me nervous because they have their own version of Coach Joe on their staff. Their S&C coach is from America Samoa too and was even in Eppy(Iose’s dad)’s wedding so has known him his whole life basically

Completely forgot that they have a serious family tie as well. Regardless, still don’t see us losing out to them but that is definitely something to watch.

Sidenote, I think this is Whittingham’s last year coaching. He def won’t be there for Epenesa’s entire college career. Mario on the other hand, can go 1-11 next year and he still isn’t going anywhere for another 4 years minimum.

Advertisement
Back