I like our chances at the ACC title this year

Advertisement
I can agree with the OP. I personally really like our chances this yr. I think SM will step up big time and be the guy some ppl think he can be, I think the run game will be solid not amazing, we may run for more yards as a team than last year just not on one mans back. I think the Passing attack will be better than any of you are expecting. I really see SM and Fisch moving the ball really well this year. Ohh, and Duke is going to be special! May not be with a ton of carries but a lot of touches in open space.
This defense is going to be much better than expected, I think the blitzing and scheme will be at an all time high with all of these edge rushers and CB's on the roster that excel in man coverage. I mean think about it, McGee is best in man, Finnie is best in man as with Howard. I think the special teams will be close to the best in the ACC. Telling ya guys I am believing in this staff and these new faces!

Everyone ****s on Va Tech and every year they win 10 games.
For real. I feel like every year, there is someone who tries to downplay VagTech for whatever reason and they always come back and win 10.

Here is the thing, VT has benefited from not having to play FSU and Clemson in the same season regularly like we have. And when they did, they were down. This year that will not be the case. I can easily see VT having 2-3 conference losses this season putting the ACC up for grabs. And like I've said, we've hung with VT the last 2 seasons.

Advertisement
I'd love to be optimistic, but Al is going to suspend the entire starting offense by August, so no.....6-6

I think he'll cut Morris and the entire starting OL for venturing out to McD's on US1 after 8pm on a school night.

I think you're confusing Al with our previous coach. Real talk.

Our division is open this year. VT will be down this year. The team we compete with will be UVA. We may win the division but not the ACC. Unfortunately Clemson will win the ACC again. I think the talent gets us to potentially 8 wins but most likely 7 wins. I'm not sold on Morris as a qb. As long as the qb position is a question mark then 9 wins will be tough

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back