I like our chances at the ACC title this year

Advertisement
So basically, you're just making **** up then. Was Morris's 2010 year better than Jacory last year or in '09 as well?
Making **** up what?
UVA game - Morris played better.
USF game - both played about the same.
ND game - Morris played better.

Same teams, same defenses, same offensive players to work with, same OC Morris played better.

No, Morris was just slightly less awful than a guy with torn ligaments in his thumb. And then used a BS excuse as to why Morris wasn't the starting QB last year as well.

Advertisement
Yea, having your thumb on your throwing hand means nothing. And since almost no numbers support your theory and you threw out the crap about it being "Jacory's team" as the only reason he got the job last year, which is laughable, what else do you have that supports your worthless opinion that you stated as a fact?

Yea, having your thumb on your throwing hand means nothing. And since almost no numbers support your theory and you threw out the crap about it being "Jacory's team" as the only reason he got the job last year, which is laughable, what else do you have that supports your worthless opinion that you stated as a fact?
LOL Jacory's thumb wasn't even injured for the 2010 season.. Ooops there goes that weak *** excuse.

Okay 2009 in which he was much still better than anything Morris has done. So how is Morris better when all of the numbers say otherwise?

I bet you were one those crying about how Jacory was only the starter because of favoritism. And then, when an entirely new coaching staff picked him as well, you had to change your argument and say that it was Jacory's team, despite people saying that the team responded to Morris and played harder the previous year.

But yeah, Morris was better despite throwing INTs at a higher rate and throwing TDs at a much lower rate. He's better because CaneAlmighty says so based on the 2 games they each played in.

I thought Jacory was still injured at the end of 2010 but maybe I'm wrong. Even if Morris was worse than Jacory he could have improved this offseason. I'll hope for the best.

Advertisement
Actually, Jacory was favored by the guys in his class, at lease around the Maryland game when most of them were sitting on campus and watching the game on TV.

Okay 2009 in which he was much still better than anything Morris has done. So how is Morris better when all of the numbers say otherwise?

I bet you were one those crying about how Jacory was only the starter because of favoritism. And then, when an entirely new coaching staff picked him as well, you had to change your argument and say that it was Jacory's team, despite people saying that the team responded to Morris and played harder the previous year.

But yeah, Morris was better despite throwing INTs at a higher rate and throwing TDs at a much lower rate. He's better because CaneAlmighty says so based on the 2 games they each played in.

lol now you want to compare Jacory's 2009 stats when he was a sophomore having gone through a freshman season where he was part of the QB rotation to a true Freshman who was being redshirted and was 4th string before being thrusted into action due to Jacory's injury.
Those are different circumstances homie. Different players, defenses, coaches etc. The only fair comparison we have to go by who's better is the 3 games in which BOTH QB's played. And in those games MORRIS PLAYED BETTER. Besides this, Morris has the STRONGER ARM and BETTER FEET. BUt yeah, It's an OPINION I HAVE that MORRIS is better.. BIG FREAKIN WHOOPIE. Fans that haven't been NU NEUTERED have them. If you want to be those that play from the sidelines then have at it.

8 wins is my prediction. On paper, we are not better than VT, FSU, ND and KState. I'll say that we best one of the four and lose to someone that we should not lose to....i.e. BC or UNC....

I thought Jacory was still injured at the end of 2010 but maybe I'm wrong. Even if Morris was worse than Jacory he could have improved this offseason. I'll hope for the best.

Yea he missed the whole spring and offseason workouts because he was recovering from surgery... I believe he didnt pass throw the ball until fall camp... He was all we had... If Cook would have stayed he would have had his opportunity... Who would have ever thought he had a better opportunity to play at Miami than Rice... I really dont see how anyone can say that Morris was better than Jacory... Numbers dont prove that argument to be right... And arm strenght and the tenaciousness to means nothing... Against Maryland last year, Morris didnt play good but he didnt play bad either... His performance never really had us going in any direction... When Jacory played our defense performed the same way all year but he made plays to keep us in the games...

People talk about his arm strength but when you watched games like VT, KSU, and UVA where our offense was rarely on the field and our only production was due to a big play by either Harris or Miller you cant make that argument... Yea Morris has a bigger arm (I think he can launch it 70 yards), but he never connected deep on that arm... I think he will do well this year but I still dont believe he will match Harris production... 2013 he'll take an even bigger step...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back