2025 Hylton Drake Stubbs 4* Safety Mandarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He’s just as good as a prospect at safety as JF is at wr. It’s basically the same type of talent. I do agree we need to land JF but we going to be ok with the DB and DL haul. We will destroy teams regardless with or without him. He ain’t Jeremiah now
Again not dogging Stubbs he’s legit but Ffrenchy is a top 20 nationally ranked player and when it’s all said and done come December prolly will be top 10

I like Stubbs but he won’t be getting there. Rankings of course aren’t the end all be all of course

Just land us both Mario lol

To me his talent was like when you first saw Lebron in HS. A casual can see that he’s different immediately
St was a killer. Lebron wasn’t. St reminded me more of mj. I guess physcially Lebron is the comparison. St had the physicals and would rip your head off to win. That dude literally tried to kill a punter in a pro bowl. lol. I never see anything like that other than Pete rose trying to kill that guy in an all star game

Again not dogging Stubbs he’s legit but Ffrenchy is a top 20 nationally ranked player and when it’s all said and done come December prolly will be top 10

I like Stubbs but he won’t be getting there. Rankings of course aren’t the end all be all of course

Just land us both Mario lol
Don’t think JF is interested. Seems like Mario isn’t taking wr personal. If we can’t land wrs this cycle something is off imo. But I think we land some late in the cycle

St was a killer. Lebron wasn’t. St reminded me more of mj. I guess physcially Lebron is the comparison. St had the physicals and would rip your head off to win. That dude literally tried to kill a punter in a pro bowl. lol. I never see anything like that other than Pete rose trying to kill that guy in an all star game
Yea physically gifted like the most explosive guy in the room. He had that lebron talent with that Kobe and Jordan killer instinct. Every game was the Super Bowl for him. No one plays like that now cause they all friends. When I played sports and u were on the other side you weren’t my friend I’m trying to hurt you. But that’s just me

Advertisement
Don’t think JF is interested. Seems like Mario isn’t taking wr personal. If we can’t land wrs this cycle something is off imo. But I think we land some late in the cycle

I’m not on here daily so I could be out of date but didn’t he OV us last month? Interest is there, just seems like he/his people are shopping

And we’ve shown we are open for bizness on the NIL front

When I was younger and not so much into cfb I used to watch the canes just to see who was their safeties. I was watching mainly Sundays and like yo wtf are they sending into the league. It made me pay attention to Miami. But then when I finally start to watch they were trotting out scrubs who were pumped into the next reed or Taylor.

Then I see lsu and the sec sending those types to the league and started wondering wtf happened. Then realized the SEC stole miamis blueprint. Took advantage of Miami being down and built up their legacies. Still ****es me off till this day. Realized it wasn’t the school it was the HC they went to play for.
They didn’t steal our blueprint, they just became one of the teams that were to dominate next. Miami dominated with a combo of local kids, top tier evals, and eventually a cultural brand that spread nationally. Teams like Bama dominated by creating factory like institutions for the league where everything was top tier from the janitors to the HC.

It was to a point where kids from all over didn’t even mind going to places like Tuscaloosa. Bags didn’t hurt either, but that was part of the institutional excellence, alumni where down to do whatever, whenever to help whereas ours snitched immediately if they got caught and our admin was a joke until recently. I’d argue Miami’s approach was utterly different than what the SEC schools did.

They didn’t steal our blueprint, they just became one of the teams that were to dominate next. Miami dominated with a combo of local kids, top tier evals, and eventually a cultural brand that spread nationally. Teams like Bama dominated by creating factory like institutions for the league where everything was top tier from the janitors to the HC.

It was to a point where kids from all over didn’t even mind going to places like Tuscaloosa. Bags didn’t hurt either, but that was part of the institutional excellence, alumni where down to do whatever, whenever to help whereas ours snitched immediately if they got caught and our admin was a joke until recently. I’d argue Miami’s approach was utterly different than what the SEC schools did.
They did all that but the key was they just got the best players with Sabans eye for talent and closing abilities.

They did all that but the key was they just got the best players with Sabans eye for talent and closing abilities.
Yeah, but the low key superpower that midget had was his ability to CEO an entire organization. He had every detail down to the point when kids visited, they left certain that living in that **** hole was the right decision for them. Saban wasn’t some great personable dude, he had a terrible personality but when it came down to him presenting why his program was right for you, he sold kids from all over to come to that **** hole. Last post fluffing Saban, I feel dirty.

Advertisement
Rose ran over Ray Fosse.

Yeah, but the low key superpower that midget had was his ability to CEO an entire organization. He had every detail down to the point when kids visited, they left certain that living in that **** hole was the right decision for them. Saban wasn’t some great personable dude, he had a terrible personality but when it came down to him presenting why his program was right for you, he sold kids from all over to come to that **** hole. Last post fluffing Saban, I feel dirty.
I used to agree he was an *******. but he had to had some kind of charisma about him for kids to play for him. Behind the scenes he must be real and straight up with kids. Its the only way for them to go there, bags and all cause everyone offers bags. Behind the scenes IMO he has to be a completely different person than what people say, the only explanation I can come up with that makes logical sense. Its an opinion but thats the only answer I can think of.

Saban was key

That staff got overturned basically yearly and that train just kept rolling

It’s not like Saban was grabbing all these diamond in the rough 3 star kids who he turned into 1st rounders. He was getting the top kids every year and just stacked that roster. He had the talent advantage every week.

Saban was key

That staff got overturned basically yearly and that train just kept rolling

It’s not like Saban was grabbing all these diamond in the rough 3 star kids who he turned into 1st rounders. He was getting the top kids every year and just stacked that roster. He had the talent advantage every week.
Facts

If they upgraded everything at bama the toilets the janitors etc. and if they got ****** players that **** wouldn't mean a **** thing. Those players helped upgrade that place as well

Advertisement
Receiver is the position most ingrained with draft production lately. These top kids have major preference for the schools with highest amount of first round picks. We get one or two drafted high and it will start to get easy for us.

Receiver is the position most ingrained with draft production lately. These top kids have major preference for the schools with highest amount of first round picks. We get one or two drafted high and it will start to get easy for us.
If we start getting kids drafted high its because we targeted talent to come here that had those traits to be drafted high

Advertisement

Hmm. Not sure about this list, some of these plates don’t look very good. Minimal smoke rings and bark in quite a few. Dry looking briskets. I’ve also been to blacks in Lockhart and it’s “aight”. Those ribs from Alabama look like leather straps. No Snows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back