2025 Hylton Drake Stubbs 4* Safety Mandarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I lived in SATX Rudy’s (semi chain) was solid to me. Dallas/Ft. Worth I loved Hard Eight. Chain spot I would go to for their smoked wings was Bar-b-cutie. Friday work lunch for under $15 bucks. Then they got a pluckers in the same parking lot and things changed lol.
Love me some Pluckers!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Seen them all over IG reels - looks fkn tremendous but the way they talk about how packed they get I haven’t made the trek from Broward yet lol
That’s the only drawback.. their current facility can’t sustain the demand and there’s usually a wait to get seated. It’s a family run joint hopefully they’ll get into a larger space soon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He was certainly up there. I feel bad for our younger fans. I got to watch Sean at Gulliver absolutely embarrass dudes, I was in the stands when he knocked PK Sam's soul out of his body, I was in the stands for the best defensive game I've ever seen a singular player play in person in Doak in 2003, even the plays he made that he really wasn't even supposed to make (like the return against the gator in 2003) were just different. Being able to see him so many times in person is such an incredible blessing...YouTube just doesn't do it justice at all. He was genuinely unfair. It took him a bit to get his head on straight, I think Sean's life is well documented at this point, but that last year or so in Washington he really figured it all out. He was finally a true professional, and I genuinely believe with every part of me that he would have wound up the best defensive back to ever play the game. A true first-ballot Hall of Famer and all-time great.
I have always said this to everyone and that’s Sean Taylor is without a doubt the best football player I have ever seen in my life. Just my opinion and the crazy thing is nobody has ever said I’m wrong or crazy. And this is me telling Gator, Ohio State, FSU,UGA fans all this. At most they would say “He isn’t to me but I can see why you would say that” that’s the respect that dang near all fan bases had of Sean Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back