Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
We landing everyone
Saoirse Ronan Hello GIF by Focus Features

Advertisement
Advertisement
Live? 0 times

Takes about 30 secs of watching Ffrench play in any environment to know he’s special

U down on Ffrench or just trying to prop up our next commit?
I’m not down on Ffrench at all. I just watch a lot of Mandarin football, live, and I disagree with implying that Stubbs is a consolation prize to Ffrench. I think Ffrench is a baller, but I think Stubbs is the best player in the city. I’ve been extremely high on Stubbs well before he was in line to be our next commit. It’s extremely foolish to overlook the value of Stubbs, even jokingly, to imply he only gets his money if Ffrench comes because Stubbs is going to get his from someone regardless of where Ffrench goes.

I’m not down on Ffrench at all. I just watch a lot of Mandarin football, live, and I disagree with implying that Stubbs is a consolation prize to Ffrench. I think Ffrench is a baller, but I think Stubbs is the best player in the city. I’ve been extremely high on Stubbs well before he was in line to be our next commit. It’s extremely foolish to overlook the value of Stubbs, even jokingly, to imply he only gets his money if Ffrench comes because Stubbs is going to get his from someone regardless of where Ffrench goes.
If I had to pick between Ffrench and Stubbs, I’m ppicking Sstubbs

Advertisement

You got your opinion, I’ve got mine

I think Stubbs is plenty good, I just think Ffrench is elite

U almost are acting like I’m saying Stubbs is a scrub, he’s getting a bag regardless……just Ffrench’s will be bigger

You got your opinion, I’ve got mine

I think Stubbs is plenty good, I just think Ffrench is elite

U almost are acting like I’m saying Stubbs is a scrub, he’s getting a bag regardless……just Ffrench’s will be bigger
I was curious what you were basing your opinion on, you made it clear it was based on 30 second clips. Nothing really else to discuss based on that.

For the record, I also think Ffrench is elite.

If I had to pick between Ffrench and Stubbs, I’m ppicking Sstubbs

We’ve got a ton of talent on this squad already, a lot of it unproven at the college level with the last 2 recruiting classes, imo Ffrench would be the most talented skill player out of all of them and minus who we will likely add in the portal before next season would prolly be our most talented WR on the roster day 1

Dudes jeudy/ridley in HS level good in my eyes

I was curious what you were basing your opinion on, you made it clear it was based on 30 second clips. Nothing really else to discuss based on that.

For the record, I also think Ffrench is elite.
Glad we are on the same page then lol

Yeah I don’t live in Jax and watch mandarin practices or games lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back