2025 Hylton Drake Stubbs 4* Safety Mandarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** man

His highlights are on some other world ****, best safety tape I seen in awhile cause he has the size and hes playing like that? Pause

Like kids have highlights at safety like this but not at that size bruh thats what make it more impressive to me, and he can add 15-20 with that frame. Imagine him and Adarius Hayes on the field at the same **** time? These type of dudes are freaks man.

Yeah that’s some 5* #1 safety ****. I haven’t watch any others but dgaf.

He excels everywhere. Center field, ball skills (pause), up close in coverage, up close in run support (and a thumper to boot).

You could put him at DT and he’d find a way to make a play.

Advertisement
Wallace, Merritt, Ewald, and looks like Stubbs will be joining soon. Trending for guys like Pickett and Fitzgerald, while fighting for Hanks, Antoine, and Anding...salute to Chevis Jackson because this is a complete 180 on DB recruiting.

Addae was really just Paul Williams with a good hairline and strong beard game [pause?]
But @MiGonzCane said Mario can't recruit DB's. LOL

Advertisement
Rivals saying Gators

IMG_7923.jpeg

Advertisement
Rivals has been cheeks for a years now. There's a reason even Ferman left. I'll take Wiltfong's track record and he and Chad Simmons are predicting Miami.

Noles 247 guy and gator 247 both put in CBs for Stubbs to Miami this morning as well.

All 4 now on the good guys...those 2 clowns this morning and the Loy yesterday with Gaby piggy-backing off him. All the recent ones for OnCheeks are for the good guys as well.

We have not successfully recruited a safety prospect with this type of football IQ together with the elite physical tools and body type seen in this film since..............Not even going to go there.

In the event that Stubbs is still developing and has not peaked yet which I don't think he has and he picks the good guys on July 4th............Oh Boy!.........Put this kid on the field with Patterson, Pickett and Hanks , Wallace and Ewald etc with our front 7................OK, I'll shut up now!
I will write it, but I understand the hesitation to ever go there

Since … Sean Taylor.

Advertisement
Noles 247 guy and gator 247 both put in CBs for Stubbs to Miami this morning as well.

All 4 now on the good guys...those 2 clowns this morning and the Loy yesterday with Gaby piggy-backing off him. All the recent ones for OnCheeks are for the good guys as well.
Agree, man.

Gators On3 guys put in for Miami as well. Plus Simmons and Fong. Gaby isn't put one in unless it's done-done and he joined the party last night. No way some jokes from Rivals UF have this figured out.

Advertisement
Agree, man.

Gators On3 guys put in for Miami as well. Plus Simmons and Fong. Gaby isn't put one in unless it's done-done and he joined the party last night. No way some jokes from Rivals UF have this figured out.

To be fair, nobody on Rivals even put in a pick for him to the cousin****ers. It was just in that article. I think their version of the crystal ball is “future cast” and nobody put one in for him.

Saw elsewhere in this thread that he has a verified 38" vert which is impressive for a center field type safety with great instincts. That's how you draw them up.

Any verified speed numbers for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back