2025 Hylton Drake Stubbs 4* Safety Mandarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Very fair. Just pointing out the current landscape. But yes, Mario has proven that none of this really matters in June. Where are we in December?
I agree with you both just add the caveat that so far Mario has a ridiculous flip win/loss record

If we can seal up some of these elites earlier you never know what could happen

Advertisement
Well yeah. I just meant at safety

Or did you mean Pickett at safety?

Pickett, Hanks, Patterson, Stubbs

That’s championship caliber
Pickett could play practically anywhere in the secondary but truth be told I love him at CB. I can see why the staff is recruiting him there. In case it doesn't work out, he can always play Safety.

We have Ewald, Wallace and Merritt already locked in, and we're still after Stubbs, Pickett, Hanks, Fitzgerald and Anding. That's 8 guys, any one or two of whom would have been our best player in other classes. I want em all. But my top 3 are Stubbs, Pickett and Hanks.

I would say that 2 of those 3 are locked in. We likely lose one.

Advertisement
Holy **** man

His highlights are on some other world ****, best safety tape I seen in awhile cause he has the size and hes playing like that? Pause

Like kids have highlights at safety like this but not at that size bruh thats what make it more impressive to me, and he can add 15-20 with that frame. Imagine him and Adarius Hayes on the field at the same **** time? These type of dudes are freaks man.
We have not successfully recruited a safety prospect with this type of football IQ together with the elite physical tools and body type seen in this film since..............Not even going to go there.

In the event that Stubbs is still developing and has not peaked yet which I don't think he has and he picks the good guys on July 4th............Oh Boy!.........Put this kid on the field with Patterson, Pickett and Hanks , Wallace and Ewald etc with our front 7................OK, I'll shut up now!

Balls making them horny
IMG_3601.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back