2025 Hylton Drake Stubbs 4* Safety Mandarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not sure if ya'll caught it, but in the original article Loy quoted Stubbs saying that he didn't go to USC because of the tax implications. It's been edited out now :pgdead:
Cliff notes?
Decision date and two finalists?

The second play on the highlight is one of the best plays I’ve seen a hs safety make. He’s 20 yards off the ball on the opposite side of where the slant is going. He reads it like a book and has the explosion to intercept a 3 step slant. 0 hesitation. That’s film study and dumb IQ.

We’ve had guys that have size or IQ but we haven’t had many in a long time with both. He’s different.
facts hes a different breed thats a 5 star imo

Advertisement
Florida and Miami, deciding July 4th.

Said his visit was a 10 and his parents love it here.
Victoria Justice Flirting GIF

Just call UiF “The British” from now on

"I like Florida because they've been recruiting me since forever," he said. "They were one of my first big offers. I had a great relationship with the staff for a long, long time. That's why they are still pretty high for me."

I like their staff a lot. I really like Miami's staff. My parents love Miami," said Stubbs. "The official visit was great. The official visit was a 10 out of 10 visit.

Whats Up Stare GIF by NBA

Not sure if ya'll caught it, but in the original article Loy quoted Stubbs saying that he didn't go to USC because of the tax implications. It's been edited out now :pgdead:
This is dope to see the youngins getting gamed up early..

I can tell you its gonna start spreading fast because with a top NIL players in cfb getting paid better than most nfl draft guys. Unless you a lock for first 50 or so picks stay yo *** in school.. spread the word..

After them Cali taxes we got former players who made more last year.. I will just say that..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back