Glen Logan - LSU DT

Advertisement
Keep adding these LouisiAnimals... got Willis, Brown, n Dobard...add Logan and we could possibly convince Smith to pick us on Signing Day... got 3 other Louisiana players on the roster(including Logan if he comes) so he shouldn't be home sick

I get your point, and don't disagree.

But Brown is from Cincinnati, and Dobard is leaving. Not sure our Louisiana welcoming crew is a "plus" for Miami.

Becoming the #1 destination for SEC transfers. Not a bad idea.

Willis
Vogel
Brown
Harris

Potentially Logan, Truitt, the Georgia kids we heard about a couple months back...

Unfortunately for Miami being a 2nd chance U destination for tranfers isn't a proven way to build championship teams, ask Kstate and Miss St which have historically built their programs this way. Championship programs are built through high school recruiting and then developing those players an that is the historical Miami blue print.

Go Canes

More dopey slop from Parrotnose. KSU and MSU take mostly mid-level JUCO guys. Logan is a bigtime recruit one year removed from HS. Totally different from the KState model.

former UM line backer Arthur Brown says hello waving his KsU alumni ring which he got after transferring there.

Go Canes

Remember him from last year's recruiting cycle? Was slated to visit, but cancelled last minute and signed with LSU.

He has not announced a transfer from LSU just yet, but I'm hearing that it is likely and Miami is right at the top of his list. He redshirted this year, but I've heard really good things about him as a player. This could be a nice addition because he would need to sit out next year, but would be ready to go for the 2018 season when the Canes will most likely lose multiple defensive tackles in the rotation.

Something to monitor, especially considering his former teammate George Brown, Jr. made the move last season.

Wait, you are reporting potentially positive news? You are going to **** off a lot of porsters on this site.

Advertisement
IIRC, they signed like four top 20 DTs last year. NO surprising one wants to transfer.

We questioned what the **** was he thinking going there with all the talent and depth already and coming in,much like Devonta Smith going to Bama now,only a matter of time before he wants out.

Better pray we get Logan. This DT situation could be pathetic after next season. Don't get how the staff can ignore this possibility.

Advertisement
Remember him from last year's recruiting cycle? Was slated to visit, but cancelled last minute and signed with LSU.

He has not announced a transfer from LSU just yet, but I'm hearing that it is likely and Miami is right at the top of his list. He redshirted this year, but I've heard really good things about him as a player. This could be a nice addition because he would need to sit out next year, but would be ready to go for the 2018 season when the Canes will most likely lose multiple defensive tackles in the rotation.

Something to monitor, especially considering his former teammate George Brown, Jr. made the move last season.

Wait, you are reporting potentially positive news? You are going to **** off a lot of porsters on this site.

Doesn't seem like he is reporting potentially positive news....seems like he is reporting a potentially positive hypothetical.

Outstanding news especially considering Kul can mold him for a year before he'd play which is always a great thing. Also get him and Truitt you can start being a spot where many top SEC transfers havetto look at that'll help the team. Really hope we get him

Advertisement
He was down to Miami and LSU, but chose LSU after Golden was fired.

Miami was always his favorite.

If he transfers I think we get him.

Willis
Vogel
Brown
Harris

Potentially Logan, Truitt, the Georgia kids we heard about a couple months back...

Unfortunately for Miami being a 2nd chance U destination for tranfers isn't a proven way to build championship teams, ask Kstate and Miss St which have historically built their programs this way. Championship programs are built through high school recruiting and then developing those players an that is the historical Miami blue print.

Go Canes

More dopey slop from Parrotnose. KSU and MSU take mostly mid-level JUCO guys. Logan is a bigtime recruit one year removed from HS. Totally different from the KState model.

former UM line backer Arthur Brown says hello waving his KsU alumni ring which he got after transferring there.

Go Canes

So Kansas St. got a successful transfer. You just contradicted yourself. Also helps that he's from Kansas.

Advertisement

Willis
Vogel
Brown
Harris

Go Canes
Fortunately, you're wrong on multiple fronts. We don't base the entire foundation on that. And, there are historical examples contradicting your point anyway.

Off memory alone, here are some non-HS guys from the 2001 team:

Bryant Mckinnie
Jeremy Shockey
Santonio Thomas (transfer)
Cornelius Green
Andrew Williams
Jerome Mcdougle

There's nothing wrong with a sprinkle of transfers, Community College or JuCo guys to a foundation of HS guys.

I agree with a sprinkle of transfers but we holding our breath in hopes of finding transfers to be difference makers for team. The 2001 UM was built through prep recruiting. With UM having the best dline coach in the country we should be looking for transfers at dline to help us down the road, but rather UM should be stacking elite high school chips like FSU and Clemson ( god that hurt to say).

Coach Kool came to Miami to be able to work with better recruits then he was attracting at Mizzou ( where he did a masterful job). I doubt he envisioned having to hope for retreads he lost to other schools.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back