Tears Gator Tears

Gottdamnit D$, please give me limited mod powers in Gator Tears so that I can stop some of this nonsense by banding trolls and thread derailers here.

Edit: Nevermind

Advertisement
Jagr -

You personally assured me there would be no issues. I vouched for you with The Godfather. What have you done, on this the day I am physically sick and unable to perform my normal moderator duties?

Stop. Or I will stop you.

Sorry Inday. Hope you feel better.

Jagr -

You personally assured me there would be no issues. I vouched for you with The Godfather. What have you done, on this the day I am physically sick and unable to perform my normal moderator duties?

Thanks man. Sorry it’s been a rough few days around here.

Jagr -

Thank you so much. Sorry to burden you with this when you're ill.

Back on track, watch Emory Jones' tape.

Stats aren't listed. Passes seem suspect. Athleticism doesn't seem world-beating. I see a lot of Brandon Harris in Emory Jones. I still hope Feleipe Franks is the Gators QB until the apocalypse

Welp. I didn’t mean to band him. Ugh.

This is why I shouldn’t mod on medication.

I know you’ll all celebrate and throw confetti and all that, but Jagr will be back. Just not in this thread. He makes plenty of posts that make me scratch my head, but honestly I think the guy just gets worked up and excited about certain issues. Then he digs in like no one I’ve ever seen (except for you, doppelgänger).

I’ve followed him enough in baseball to believe he is a cane fan. He knows way too much crap not to be. But as far as this thread goes, yeah, he should’ve excused himself.

Alas.

Advertisement

I know you’ll all celebrate and throw confetti and all that, but Jagr will be back. Just not in this thread. He makes plenty of posts that make me scratch my head, but honestly I think the guy just gets worked up and excited about certain issues. Then he digs in like no one I’ve ever seen (except for you, doppelgänger).

I’ve followed him enough in baseball to believe he is a cane fan. He knows way too much crap not to be. But as far as this thread goes, yeah, he should’ve excused himself.

Alas.

You accidentally band jagr???

Capture+_2017-12-18-18-35-41.jpg

Inday's operating on a hair trigger. One wrong troll move and Kapow!

Advertisement
I wholly support [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] having full moderator authority for this thread. Will keep us on track and will help in generating lulz at the Gaytors

Jagr -

We see what happens around here when you're not at the top of your game. I have a flu as well. Get better, man.

Advertisement

Alas.

Oh well...might as well leave it now. Everything happens for a reason.

Osu taking a hit sheesh.... may lose 3 top 40 prospects within the last 3 weeks
Brenton Cox gone that’s 1, Jaiden Woodbey 5 star safety from Cali might flip to usc and Emory Jones will probably flip to uf

No tears shed for OSU, but what is the story with losing so many commits?

Osu taking a hit sheesh.... may lose 3 top 40 prospects within the last 3 weeks
Brenton Cox gone that’s 1, Jaiden Woodbey 5 star safety from Cali might flip to usc and Emory Jones will probably flip to uf

No tears shed for OSU, but what is the story with losing so many commits?

Yeah that's no good for them and very "un-urbanlike"

Advertisement
I would give my mod duties to RVA. Guy does a lot for this site.

That's kind. I'm glad you're a part of this too. I'm just trying to see this thread stay on track. I'm only reliable for behaving properly in this thread. I would've just warned jagr like I thought Inday did. I figured that would be enough. I'm not sure what happened on Inday's part that he got band??? I guess it was meant to be as was said.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back