Tears Gator Tears

Watch me at work lol. I knew something they didn’t...I just wanted someone from their board to post it so you guys can really see how delusional they are.

View attachment 56420

View attachment 56421

View attachment 56422

View attachment 56423

View attachment 56424

View attachment 56425

View attachment 56426

View attachment 56427

View attachment 56428

And here’s what I was looking for. Look at their “5*” QB’s performance...

View attachment 56429

View attachment 56430

Lol! They’re gloating over 13 TD’s, 1 int, and 8 Rushing TD’s. That’s supposed to be a 5* QB?

Great work. Smurphy Gator their stats guy, into spreadsheets and showing stats for things. He's not a jerkoff like Northern Gator but he's still a Gayturd.

As for Northern, apparently his parents met at Notre Dame. This is the result of that kind of breeding.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would give my mod duties to RVA. Guy does a lot for this site.

That's kind. I'm glad you're a part of this too. I'm just trying to see this thread stay on track. I'm only reliable for behaving properly in this thread. I would've just warned jagr like I thought Inday did. I figured that would be enough. I'm not sure what happened on Monday's part that he got band??? I guess it was meant to be as was said.

He was close to a week band anyway. Then I infracted twice by accident. It’s my fault and he should be upset with me.

Can they un-band him and just warn him?

I reversed the infraction once I realized what happened. Afraid it’s still in effect.

This thread is better without him.

Advertisement
Watch me at work lol. I knew something they didn’t...I just wanted someone from their board to post it so you guys can really see how delusional they are.

View attachment 56420

View attachment 56421

View attachment 56422

View attachment 56423

View attachment 56424

View attachment 56425

View attachment 56426

View attachment 56427

View attachment 56428

And here’s what I was looking for. Look at their “5*” QB’s performance...

View attachment 56429

View attachment 56430

Lol! They’re gloating over 13 TD’s, 1 int, and 8 Rushing TD’s. That’s supposed to be a 5* QB?

Great work. Smurphy Gator their stats guy, into spreadsheets and showing stats for things. He's not a jerkoff like Northern Gator but he's still a Gayturd.

As for Northern, apparently his parents met at Notre Dame. This is the result of that kind of breeding.

Male bonding, be careful.

The Jones situation reeeeks of a bagman.

Seems more likely that the kid is obsessed with starting as a true freshman, and jerked the Ohio State staff around going on visit after visit. I think Meyer just got sick of him and sounds like they won’t even send him an LOI. Looks like Saban also got tired of the kid too.

The kid looks like a perfect fit for Mullen and UF. If he can’t start right away at UF then, he’s horrible.

Advertisement
AEB04D58-979E-4B2C-97BA-3F8521DF2323.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
OSU dropped Jones, they wanted other highly rated kids, when they couldn't get those, they got some 3 star kid, and Jones was too far gone

Last edited:
Ohio Taint already putting it out there they dropped Jones. Not sure whether its to save face or not but this kid is going to end up at UF it looks like. Hopefully Jake Allen beats errybody out

Advertisement
Back