Tears Gator Tears

I would give my mod duties to RVA. Guy does a lot for this site.

That's kind. I'm glad you're a part of this too. I'm just trying to see this thread stay on track. I'm only reliable for behaving properly in this thread. I would've just warned jagr like I thought Inday did. I figured that would be enough. I'm not sure what happened on Monday's part that he got band??? I guess it was meant to be as was said.

He was close to a week band anyway. Then I infracted twice by accident. It’s my fault and he should be upset with me.

Advertisement

That's kind. I'm glad you're a part of this too. I'm just trying to see this thread stay on track. I'm only reliable for behaving properly in this thread. I would've just warned jagr like I thought Inday did. I figured that would be enough. I'm not sure what happened on Monday's part that he got band??? I guess it was meant to be as was said.

He was close to a week band anyway. Then I infracted twice by accident. It’s my fault and he should be upset with me.

Can they un-band him and just warn him?

Oooohhhhhh yeaaaaaaaa! I’ll be back. [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] you know what to look for..

Awesome...they're back to delusional. They're thinking they're getting Chatfield too.

Capture+_2017-12-18-21-10-34.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-18-21-11-28.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-18-21-11-37.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-18-21-12-06.jpg

I reversed the infraction once I realized what happened. Afraid it’s still in effect.

Advertisement

I reversed the infraction once I realized what happened. Afraid it’s still in effect.

I'm over it. **** the Gators

Oooohhhhhh yeaaaaaaaa! I’ll be back. [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] you know what to look for..

Awesome...they're back to delusional. They're thinking they're getting Chatfield too.

View attachment 56415
View attachment 56416
View attachment 56417
View attachment 56418

Recruiting's starting to pick up under Mullen? Lost a 4-star corner in Wilson. Lost a 4-star receiver in Thornton. Lost a 4/5-star QB in Corral.

LOL at Chatfield going to UF, or being so certain where Surtain's going. This thread will always get traction because UF fans are the most corny simps amongst all fanbases.

Advertisement

View attachment 56415
View attachment 56416
View attachment 56417
View attachment 56418

Recruiting's starting to pick up under Mullen? Lost a 4-star corner in Wilson. Lost a 4-star receiver in Thornton. Lost a 4/5-star QB in Corral.

LOL at Chatfield going to UF, or being so certain where Surtain's going. This thread will always get traction because UF fans are the most corny simps amongst all fanbases.

They are getting Jones, but he wants to play right away and apparently OSU and Bama backed off

View attachment 56415
View attachment 56416
View attachment 56417
View attachment 56418

Truth

Advertisement
Watch me at work lol. I knew something they didn’t...I just wanted someone from their board to post it so you guys can really see how delusional they are.

6CDDF1C5-0D17-4867-AAA4-55AAD79A47C3.jpg

87377BC9-81C5-4775-85BC-A66C286C0D68.jpg

0FB8429E-4E23-4BE5-ACEB-7F656FD8ACEE.jpg

D2917394-EF96-4316-8208-49588786EB4F.jpg

93D4627A-C782-450B-92FC-D78C525F50CB.jpg

26A65112-263C-4AC1-B32B-D705F3731710.jpg

30556555-08A6-4780-93DB-88632CCB578E.jpg

1AAB0332-7100-41B1-9220-BEF4DA40B4BB.jpg

37EE7EEA-D67D-47F2-9CDA-D24CCDF50B88.jpg

And here’s what I was looking for. Look at their “5*” QB’s performance...

C040D59B-DB72-49D6-A9E6-0D8581C32081.jpg

951C5189-5F62-42E4-99D0-14FA5AC27681.jpg

Lol! They’re gloating over 13 TD’s, 1 int, and 8 Rushing TD’s. That’s supposed to be a 5* QB?

Last edited:
The one leg that the Turds had to stand on with Drew was that Corey Bell is his blood relative. Ahh welp, so much for that ****...

Yeah, they get a possession WR with 2 years of eligibility and a 4% TD rate and they're ready to rule the world again.

Advertisement
Glad this thread is back on track.hate seeing guys BAND but Jagr was fCking up my coffee...and there’s not a whole lot worse things than fCking up an old man’s coffee in the morning.
Hopefully when/If he does come back he will act accordingly......having said that Gaotrs S U C K !! !!!! ‘

Holy ****. So, Emory Jones only threw 13 TD passes his entire senior year? Was he injured? There must be some explanation for how he could continue to be ranked so highly. Me thinks he was getting the Ohio State rankings bump.

Holy ****. So, Emory Jones only threw 13 TD passes his entire senior year? Was he injured? There must be some explanation for how he could continue to be ranked so highly. Me thinks he was getting the Ohio State rankings bump.

I know he got hurt in 2016...

Just checked that list. He wasn’t hurt...that stat chart lists injuries.

Advertisement
Back