Tears Gator Tears

[MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION], do you have any good news for us...like something bad happening to the gaytors? Asking for a Gaytor-hating friend.

Yes.....

The top thread on their board right now is a volleyball thread, and they are arguing over who should start out of Franks, Trask, and Allen. They are also fighting over who is worse off, them or FSU.

Lame

They aren't crying about anything. They're actually having some success in recruiting this week. What else do you want me to post?

How about stop posting? You’re a cornball that wants attention by pretending to be some Gaytor insider. Its lame as ****.

Advertisement
How about stop posting? You’re a cornball that wants attention by pretending to be some Gaytor insider. Its lame as ****.

I have not violated any rules. I will stay on topic and contribute to the thread.

You’re not contributing. The thread is “Gator Tears” not “Gator Tears of Happiness.” This is a thread to post their failures and their rants about failing. Not their success

Advertisement

I have not violated any rules. I will stay on topic and contribute to the thread.

You’re not contributing. The thread is “Gator Tears” not “Gator Tears of Happiness.” This is a thread to post their failures and their rants about failing. Not their success

If you're so concerned about staying on topic, then stay on topic.

13 CB's for Emory Jones to UiF since Friday, the 15th with many coming today. It is what it is. We'll see what else they do. They think they're getting a Top 10 class. Plenty of room for them to be disappointed.

The CB Stampini said is because guys that pi ked him to flip to Bama can't flip they're pick back to ohio state and since Bama said they were out for him they are moving their picks to Florida.

Like I said let them have Jones they didn't do anything special to recruit him. The kid just wants to start immediately instead of working for it.

Ok. I didn't know that it worked that way with flipping back. I agree that it's playing time and Mullet is dodging a bullet after he screwed up Corral.

Van Jefferson from Ole Miss will be joining this class.

Once again a transfer didn't do anything special to land him troll boy
Mullet's got MSU South going.

Sorry for the downvote..it was an accident .i keep hitting them while I’m scrolling on my ipad

If you're so concerned about staying on topic, then stay on topic.

Once again another commit that falls into the lap of the gators. No real leg work done to land him at all.

Also Georiga class absolutly killing the gators the last 2 years. Mullen sucks vs Ga also. Mullen scared to even Come to SFla and recruit

Last edited:
Advertisement
We’ve weeded out a lot of trolls over the months but this Jagr character is worse than all of them combined.If he’s not BAND from this thread he will be the ruination Of it.Probably his endgame.

This is Gator TEARS...don’t want to have my morning coffee reading about how great a class UFAG is having..

INDAY Get this clown TFOH..

How is mentioning that Felipe Franks sister gave birth have anything to do with the topic of Gator TEARS. You contribute nothing to this thread except updates on how their class is doing after a perceived "good" recruiting weekend. I rather have EzCanes's bytch *** on here boasting about his ****** team than a snake in a grass douchebag who cant admit he is full of bullshyt.

RVA can you ban Jaromir jagr? Dudes an obvious troll and this is supposed to be a troll free zone.

Trey Dean commits. They're going to end up with a top 10 class.

come on dude, you guys lost commits to Baylor and Ole Miss. that's says enough about the grave of turds you have going on in the **** swamp you call a stadium

Advertisement
RVA can you ban Jaromir jagr? Dudes an obvious troll and this is supposed to be a troll free zone.
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]...the people have spoken. I'll leave it to you to judge and execute, if appropriate.

Jagr reminds me of me when I was in elementary school and they decided to take me off Ritalin just to see how it goes.

Advertisement
Just waiting on a friend

1419044998634.jpg

Advertisement
Back