Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Look here is the play UiF should make: Fire Stricklin and hire Blake James. James is a Great AD. James hires Al Golden as HC and Golden hires Mark D'Onofrio as DC, they keep Armstrong as CO/DC. The type of Defense that Al and D'Onofrio like suits the type of player Gaytors like for example Desmond Watson. Then Al hires Josh Gattis as OC and keeps Enos as CO/OC QB coach. Gaytor Offensive players match both Gattis and Enos offense. Now this would be a Grand Slam Hiring for UiF.
@flagator86

Look here is the play UiF should make: Fire Stricklin and hire Blake James. James is a Great AD. James hires Al Golden as HC and Golden hires Mark D'Onofrio as DC, they keep Armstrong as CO/DC. The type of Defense that Al and D'Onofrio like suits the type of player Gaytors like for example Desmond Watson. Then Al hires Josh Gattis as OC and keeps Enos as CO/OC QB coach. Gaytor Offensive players match both Gattis and Enos offense. Now this would be a Grand Slam Hiring for UiF.
@flagator86
You gotta keep Armstrong. I mean, he’s the only one who’s multiple on the front end and multiple on the backend.

Advertisement
1728044222469.jpeg

Advertisement
@flagator86

Evil Incompetent Avengers Assemble!

Advertisement
@flagator86

Lmaooooo. I been here since 2019 and boooooy i’ve seen the things Yall have said about those folks. I’m not doing this with you today lmaooooooo

I think UCF is terrible. UF should win this one. This and probably FSU. Maybe Kentucky because their offense is so bad it might be 7-6.

Then I think it would be hilarious if they kept 1-2 of their games vs ranked teams respectable and UF feels there is progress.

Lmaoooo i was thinking that too. Like what if UF only loses to UT, UGA, and TX but someone won the others and the bowl game to go 8-5….then what? I wanna see that happen which oddly isn’t TOOOOO far fetched when you think about it (won’t happen but still lol)

Advertisement
Lmaoooo i was thinking that too. Like what if UF only loses to UT, UGA, and TX but someone won the others and the bowl game to go 8-5….then what? I wanna see that happen which oddly isn’t TOOOOO far fetched when you think about it (won’t happen but still lol)
Never go full Gator. Your team is complete *** buddy. Breathe through the pain.

Last edited:
Lmaooooo. I been here since 2019 and boooooy i’ve seen the things Yall have said about those folks. I’m not doing this with you today lmaooooooo
You have to give them a chance. Al and D'Onofrio like BIG Linemen, Desmond Watson and Golden would be a match made in heaven. Don't you have another 400+ DL commit? These types are an Al Golden wet dream.

If you guys go 8-5 Napier should keep his job.

Advertisement
Back