Advertisement
IMG_9490.jpeg
IMG_9491.jpeg
IMG_9492.jpeg
IMG_9493.jpeg
IMG_9494.jpeg
IMG_9495.jpeg

Advertisement
Now this is delusion at its finest!! The Acc replay officials are easily able to give us the win from their comfy offices far away!!! Seems like if that was the goal, the replay booth wouldn’t have CALLED FOR THE REVIEW OF TARGETING, which was not called by the refs on the field. If this ridiculous scenario were true, why would they have even risked the controversy by initiating the review?

Refs had us 9 penalties for 110 yards. That targeting review was initiated by the booth (not the refs on the field). If the ACC (suddenly) loves us and wants UM to go undefeated, they’ve got a strange way of showing it. Gaytes gonna gayte, though.
How conveniently they forget about every bad call that we got against us in able to win this game, and in the fashion that we did.

We got two 15-yard bogus 2 penalties on the last 2 drives. The first one had us at 3rd and goal at the 18 yard line, and Cam throws a dart to Horton to get the score that they had just cheated us out of when Cam had hit Horton for a 3-yard strike.

Second one, we’re at the ten and Horton gets a horrible 15-yarder called on him after he had to get the dude off of him that was giving him the business on the ground. Cam and the boyz nut up and he hits Martinez on a leak out for a 22-yard scamper.

On the drive before the aforementioned ones, we get a bogus holding call on Carpenter that the TV never shows a replay of. Then Cam finds Lofton (who leaps and makes an incredible catch for 26-yards for the first down), and Cam scores from 24-yards out from there.

Last edited:
Again I feel like I'm experiencing a mass hysteria event.

Do people hate us that much that they're inventing calls? VT last week. A targeting / holding call this week.

Inventing calls and both VT and Cal gave up late double digit leads. Give up a 25 point lead and have it come down to the refs….we say it all the time, can’t do that. ‘Dems the breaks.

How conveniently they forget about every bad call that we got against us in able to win this game, and in the fashion that we did.

We got two 15-yard bogus 2 penalties on the last 2 drives. The first one had us at 3rd and goal at the 18 yard line, and Cam throws a dart to Horton to get the score that they had just cheated us out of when Cam had hit Horton for a 3-yard strike.

Second one, we’re at the ten and Horton gets a horrible 15-yarder called on him after he had to get the dude off of him that was giving him the business on the ground. Cam and the boyz nut up and he hits Martinez on a leak out for a 22-yard scamper.

On the drive before the aforementioned ones, we get a bogus holding call on Carpenter that the TV never shows a replay of. Them Cam finds Lofton (who leaps and makes an incredible catch for 26-yards for the first down, and Cam scores from 24-yards out from there.

Some self inflicted but everything went against us on those drives and we hit/Cal gave up huge critical downs after penalties backed us up. Don’t let us pick up a 3rd and 20, 4th and longs, etc and let it come down to the replay booths opinions.

Advertisement
@FrostyVFL report for the annual Vols/Canes **** Florida Festival Weekend. We get two this year and I’m counting on yall for a big bounce back beat down at Neyland
Yeah that’s what we are hoping!! OL gotta do some soul searching but this our get back week. If we want to be playing past November we gotta step on the gata on Saturday!

Advertisement
I finally got to see a video of the offensive pass interfernece on Brown and god was that an awful call. Brown never touches him as he runs his regular route. Of course ESPN somehow can't find a replay that actual shows how bad a call it was.

The Gator gone Gaytor! lol, love it!! The hate is real and it’s glorious!

Keep it coming Gaytors, Nolies, national media…now I know we bak!

Advertisement
The ACC refs wanted Miami to win so bad they somehow allowed Cal to be up 35-10 in the third quarter. Seems to me if there was some massive conspiracy to keep Miami undefeated, the refs probably would have stepped in and interfered before Cal went up by 25 points.

Advertisement
Back