Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I finally got to see a video of the offensive pass interfernece on Brown and god was that an awful call. Brown never touches him as he runs his regular route. Of course ESPN somehow can't find a replay that actual shows how bad a call it was.
E$ECPN is corrupt as ****. Has been for years.

Only reason they put our game as the College GameDay game was to try to make it as tough for the Canes to remain undefeated as possible. They would up getting egg on their faces.

Advertisement
All the hate watching of our games has to be great for the TV ratings. These idiots literally stayed up until 2am just to hopefully see us take an L. Gotta love it!

I stayed up cause i knew Miami would come back at the start of the 4th. Once Miami stopped clowning around, you knew it was just a matter of time before they would come back. I don’t think Miami is vulnerable, i just think of it like those noon trap games but in reverse….sitting around all darn day waiting to play watching upset after upset can mess with your mental. Credit to Miami for the resilient mentality

All the hate watching of our games has to be great for the TV ratings. These idiots literally stayed up until 2am just to hopefully see us take an L. Gotta love it!

1728423451236.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back