Tears Gator Tears

One thing I was told by my good friend who was there and I trust his observations… he said there was no energy on Uf sidelines… even before the game he didn’t see the same intensity that was coming from Miami… even Miamis coaches were giving off tons of energy like they were about to go play themselves.

The body language told him a lot from the players…. Even that some UF players seemed gassed in warmups. Now this is just his opinion and observation but it did seem to translate quickly into the game

Told my lil bro the same thing. I wasn’t at the game but even after the Montrell TD, you would expect the stadium would be at an all time high but while it was loud, it was still a lil bit muted
Now that the “fog of war” has passed, did you see anything from your roster additions that really made you think you guys would be better than last year? I couldn’t name a difference maker on defense coming in after the kid went to Ole Miss and the only guy on offense was Wilson, but that’s not enough. Losing Ettienne was big because it leaves you with one good option at RB, but outside of that it’s bang average. I just didn’t see the net talent gain to compete. The only thing people said was “the swamp” but thats not an answer.

I like Pup Howard (why we kept subbing him out for Derek Wingo/RJ Moten is BEYOND me), Badger (think he can be a 500ish yard WR for us), annnnnnnd thats it. Along the DL, it was pitiful except for James (24), Searcy (19 who provided SOME pass rush), and true freshmen Michai Boireau at DT & LJ McCray.

I’m DONE with Sapp, Boone, Watson, and Cam Jackson.

john-wall-outta-here.gif

Advertisement
Now that the “fog of war” has passed, did you see anything from your roster additions that really made you think you guys would be better than last year? I couldn’t name a difference maker on defense coming in after the kid went to Ole Miss and the only guy on offense was Wilson, but that’s not enough. Losing Ettienne was big because it leaves you with one good option at RB, but outside of that it’s bang average. I just didn’t see the net talent gain to compete. The only thing people said was “the swamp” but thats not an answer.

Yeah I had a discussion with a Gator fan who kept saying “ the swamp” would be the difference and I said no it won’t… he kept insisting how hard it was to play and win at Florida and I said yeah remember when it was hard to play and win at Miami? But that quickly disappeared when the lack of talent and bad coaching appeared

Told my lil bro the same thing. I wasn’t at the game but even after the Montrell TD, you would expect the stadium would be at an all time high but while it was loud, it was still a lil bit muted if you get my drift
In today's game and practice preparation techniques, "crowd noise" is

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

overated.

Save that shizznizzle for a quart of chocomint ice cream and women watching lifetime channel movies.

Yawn. The MEN of Miami have no time for such nonsense.

Elite teams firing on all cylinders can take tbe very soul of the home field crowd.

w0mYTUf2Ge8Ss.gif

Last edited:
Told my lil bro the same thing. I wasn’t at the game but even after the Montrell TD, you would expect the stadium would be at an all time high but while it was loud, it was still a lil bit muted if you get my drift
I think Can and Miami coming right back with a touchdown of their own took the wind out of those sails. When Johnson scored on the long run my buddy and I both commented on how that’s going to give the fans hope in a game that they had nothing to cheer for. It’s disappointing when you dominate every facet and a single play makes the game seem a lot closer than it really was. Thankfully our guys stayed aggressive and put that little fire right out.

Advertisement
I think florida needs to be patience with Napier. My advice to the new president, take at least 2 or 3 years to gather all the information you need to make a inform decision. This is the proper way to handle this.

Sincerely, Canes Fans

PS. If you need help with this situation, please do not hesitate to reach out to Mr. Dmoney, or Mr.Cribby. Honestly, anybody on Canesinsight is qualified to help you remedy this situation.

Told my lil bro the same thing. I wasn’t at the game but even after the Montrell TD, you would expect the stadium would be at an all time high but while it was loud, it was still a lil bit muted

I like Pup Howard (why we kept subbing him out for Derek Wingo/RJ Moten is BEYOND me), Badger (think he can be a 500ish yard WR for us), annnnnnnd thats it. Along the DL, it was pitiful except for James (24), Searcy (19 who provided SOME pass rush), and true freshmen Michai Boireau at DT & LJ McCray.

I’m DONE with Sapp, Boone, Watson, and Cam Jackson.

john-wall-outta-here.gif
Agreed on Howard. He had some good reps. I thought UF had brought in some good WRs in the last few classes. Not ready? They need someone to stress vertical to open up the short game. Can’t win games when safeties can match up 1 on 1 in the intermediate and long passing game.

Yeah I had a discussion with a Gator fan who kept saying “ the swamp” would be the difference and I said no it won’t… he kept insisting how hard it was to play and win at Florida and I said yeah remember when it was hard to play and win at Miami? But that quickly disappeared when the lack of talent and bad coaching appeared
Yeah it was laughable. I live in Tennessee and this was the same **** Vol fans would say when their roster was garbage before Heupel. That **** only works if you give them something to believe in. Unless those 90,000 people are going to provide a pass rush or catch a 1st down it doesn’t matter

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Can and Miami coming right back with a touchdown of their own took the wind out of those sails. When Johnson scored on the long run my buddy and I both commented on how that’s going to give the fans hope in a game that they had nothing to cheer for. It’s disappointing when you dominate every facet and a single play makes the game seem a lot closer than it really was. Thankfully our guys stayed aggressive and put that little fire right out.

It felt like one team showed up with the mentality of “if we do our job, we win” while the other team had a…**** i dont even know lol.

This mirrored our 2011 game at home at night vs Bama. Remember Brantley to Andre Dubose (who prolly still at UF) for a 80 yard bomb on the first play from scrimmage and then our next possession we drive down the field and had to settle for 3 and the game was effectively over. Bama just stayed disciplined and remembered they were the more prepared team and that was that.

You could of spotted UF 10 points and the ball at the 50 to start and you still FELT “it”. I dont think the players quit either; they just have no leader to guide them.

Where’s Greg Knox at dammit?? @RVACane

The fact that she is doing a dance synonymous with LSU (made up in new orleans) lets you know how out of touch you are.

They are one of your rivals for godsake.

Pray for Katie. She left UGA to come to this shyyt showing. Remember this after we flubbed our transition class

She’s doing all she can. Her and Bri Wade (ole fine a$$ lol) will rebound and be great wherever they land at next year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back