Tears Gator Tears

is-my-dog-depressed-img_article-head.jpg

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Can and Miami coming right back with a touchdown of their own took the wind out of those sails. When Johnson scored on the long run my buddy and I both commented on how that’s going to give the fans hope in a game that they had nothing to cheer for. It’s disappointing when you dominate every facet and a single play makes the game seem a lot closer than it really was. Thankfully our guys stayed aggressive and put that little fire right out.
I would add...

The smothering OL block on Wesley B was perfectly executed, and even he consumed two gaytor OL.

The DB and S bad angle miscues are what made that TD happen.

Take those away and its just a decent outside sweep gain and that drive ends very likely in a punt a few plays later considering how both units were performing.

I think gaytors end up with 10 pts really.

Advertisement
As the great Led Zeppelin almost sang in Stairway to Heaven…
IMG_7771.jpeg

If there's a Gator in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now

It's just a touchdown for the Hurricanes

Yes there are two teams you can root for but in the long run

There’s still time to change the road you’re on

Some of you guys are doing way too much work. Let technology help you troll and generate tears.

Claude- like chatgpt
Here are 10 notable quotes about Billy Napier's hiring as the University of Florida football coach, from various high-level media sources:

• "Billy Napier is a young, energetic and proven coach who has become one of the most sought-after candidates in college football." - Scott Stricklin, Florida Athletic Director (ESPN)

• "Florida hit a home run with this hire. Napier is a rising star in the coaching world and has shown he can build a program from the ground up." - Paul Finebaum, SEC Network analyst (SEC Network)

• "Napier's methodical approach and attention to detail make him the perfect fit for Florida's ambitions to return to national prominence." - Pat Forde, Sports Illustrated writer (Sports Illustrated)

• "The Gators are getting a coach who understands what it takes to compete at the highest level in the SEC." - Kirk Herbstreit, ESPN college football analyst (ESPN)

• "Napier's success at Louisiana and his experience under Nick Saban make him an excellent choice to lead Florida back to the top of the SEC." - Barrett Sallee, CBS Sports writer (CBS Sports)

• "Florida made a smart, forward-thinking hire in Napier. He's a program builder with a clear vision for success." - Bruce Feldman, The Athletic writer (The Athletic)

• "Napier's ability to develop talent and his recruiting acumen will be crucial in Florida's efforts to close the gap with Georgia." - Chris Low, ESPN senior writer (ESPN)

• "The Gators got their man. Napier's proven track record and innovative approach to program building make him an exciting hire." - Pete Thamel, Yahoo Sports writer (Yahoo Sports)

• "Napier's hire signals Florida's commitment to competing at the highest level. He has the potential to be a transformative coach for the program." - Rece Davis, ESPN host (ESPN)

• "Florida fans should be thrilled with Napier. He's a rising star who has shown he can build a program and develop players at a high level." - Danny Kanell, CBS Sports analyst (CBS Sports)

Would you like me to elaborate on any of these quotes or provide additional context?

Advertisement
Yeah I had a discussion with a Gator fan who kept saying “ the swamp” would be the difference and I said no it won’t… he kept insisting how hard it was to play and win at Florida and I said yeah remember when it was hard to play and win at Miami? But that quickly disappeared when the lack of talent and bad coaching appeared
Exactly that, it wasn't hard to win in the Orange Bowl because of the stadium, it was because of the monsters you were going to play against in it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back