Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Why so short?

Lmaoooo good question because i darn sure had more to go. @TheOriginalCane just pointed out what i was gonna say next….we’ve gotten fluff out the portal. Montrell and O’Cyrus were from ULL, Pearsall was a great get obviously, and everyone else…..fluff. I like what I saw from Badger tho, ill say that

Gators Breakdown by David Waters is fantastic. A broken man. Think Bane breaking Batman's back.

Also this one not Gators but good good good

The biggest lie that everyone keeps saying is that “Florida needs to spend money if they want to win”. They HAVE BEEN spending money. Maybe not like Texas, Oregon or OSU but They’ve given Billy every resource and hire he’s asked for. They’ve been dropping bags just for recruits to visit as well as commit and sign. The problem is that ALL the money they’ve been investing has been in that Simple Jack Fraud Napier.

Advertisement
Wife is checking me into rehab tomorrow. Said I have watched 750 videos on YouTube, including most of the gators content owning their own team, and been laughing too much at other peoples tears and I need to seek help
LOL. I am in the same boat. My wife literally thinks that there is something wrong with me. Sometimes I even wonder myself. Haven't been this giddy since 2003!

The biggest lie that everyone keeps saying is that “Florida needs to spend money if they want to win”. They HAVE BEEN spending money. Maybe not like Texas, Oregon or OSU but They’ve given Billy every resource and hire he’s asked for. They’ve been dropping bags just for recruits to visit as well as commit and sign. The problem is that ALL the money they’ve been investing has been in that Simple Jack Fraud Napier.

is-my-dog-depressed-img_article-head.jpg

Advertisement
I had to make a thread on Swamp Gas about everything. I HAD TO

One thing I was told by my good friend who was there and I trust his observations… he said there was no energy on Uf sidelines… even before the game he didn’t see the same intensity that was coming from Miami… even Miamis coaches were giving off tons of energy like they were about to go play themselves.

The body language told him a lot from the players…. Even that some UF players seemed gassed in warmups. Now this is just his opinion and observation but it did seem to translate quickly into the game

Advertisement
Now that the “fog of war” has passed, did you see anything from your roster additions that really made you think you guys would be better than last year? I couldn’t name a difference maker on defense coming in after the kid went to Ole Miss and the only guy on offense was Wilson, but that’s not enough. Losing Ettienne was big because it leaves you with one good option at RB, but outside of that it’s bang average. I just didn’t see the net talent gain to compete. The only thing people said was “the swamp” but thats not an answer.

Advertisement
One thing I was told by my good friend who was there and I trust his observations… he said there was no energy on Uf sidelines… even before the game he didn’t see the same intensity that was coming from Miami… even Miamis coaches were giving off tons of energy like they were about to go play themselves.

The body language told him a lot from the players…. Even that some UF players seemed gassed in warmups. Now this is just his opinion and observation but it did seem to translate quickly into the game

Told my lil bro the same thing. I wasn’t at the game but even after the Montrell TD, you would expect the stadium would be at an all time high but while it was loud, it was still a lil bit muted if you get my drift

Advertisement
Back