Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
A fellow Cane sent me this:

UM Fans: Spread the word ……

• UM has beaten Florida 8 out of the last 10 games played

• UM has beaten Florida 13 out of the last 18 games played
  • In the last 38 Years, Florida has beaten UM in Football only “TWICE
  • UM leads the All-Time Series 30-27, so given the Trends above it is no wonder that they do not want to play us and have cancelled the yearly series
  • This reminds me of the UM vs. Notre Dame football series.

• UM was “Good Guys” when ND was beating us regularly, however, when Jimmy Johnson came in and we started “Pounding” them every year, we became “Convicts” and they no longer wanted to play UM!!!

• “GO CANES”

IMG_2203.jpeg

Advertisement

• UM leads the All-Time Series 30-27, so given the Trends above it is no wonder that they do not want to play us and have cancelled the yearly series

• UM was “Good Guys” when ND was beating us regularly, however, when Jimmy Johnson came in and we started “Pounding” them every year, we became “Convicts” and they no longer wanted to play UM!!!

• “GO CANES”

After we beat them next year to lead the series 31-27, it is almost guaranteed that Miami will always own the series, with the frequency that The Gator schedules us.

Other than Locked on Gators with that Methy Squirrel looking guy, what are some other Gator pods to listen to. I’m going to take in some verbal tears on the way to work later this week.

Gators Breakdown by David Waters is fantastic. A broken man. Think Bane breaking Batman's back.

Also this one not Gators but good good good

Advertisement

• “GO CANES”

Our 2 games we lost we didn’t get blown out in either…. However we have beaten them soundly in multiple games including twice in the swamp aka dump

The best part about all this is that if they fire sunbelt Billy their new coach have to face us again next year just to get blown out 😂 they are ****ed all around
As long as they don’t hire an elite evaluator and closer I don’t even care they will be stuck in the mud if they go for an x and o guy. They thought Billy was a recruiting hire…..he wasn’t

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love my guy @flagator86 and I'm not trying to rub it in. But what were the areas I questioned about Florida...

1. Slingblade Billy's motivational abilities, decision-making, and playcalling (and, sure, his hiring decisions). What did we see on Saturday? I called this from his first season at Florida.

2. The QB play and the playcalling is still trash. Like I told you, Mertz is Checkdown Charlie, which overinflates his completion percentage and holds his INTs at a low number. Now, you and I can debate the "short" stuff, and how much of it is Slingblade's playcalling vs. Mertz's desire for completions. But what we cannot argue is the lack of DOWNFIELD accuracy when Mertz throws the longer ball. Mertz's LONGEST pass was 19 yards. His second-longest pass went for 13 yards. His third-longest pass(es) went for 11 yards (twice).

3. The Portal class was desperation trash. I've re-listed the "#6 Portal Class" below. Your two highest-rated transfers will not play this year. Chimere **** looked the best (including special teams) and Elijhah Badger had a couple of catches. Pup Howard made a few plays. DJ Douglas looked like crap, though he was great at returning non-fumbles and non-INTs for touchdowns. Asa Turner got faked out so bad that he took a non-contact injury. Did Slackman or Gumbs do anything of value? You have to be honest, for all the emphasis that Slingblade Billy SAID that he was going to put on Portal recruiting, you guys were left with a whole lot of "mid meh" to improve your 5-7 team.

Sorry, sir, everything I warned that was a potential problem for The Gator came to pass.

And for a team that needed IMMEDIATE help from the Portal, you got SIX full or partial starters out of 16 signees, only a couple of which did anything on Saturday.

You got no impact from any transfer QB, RB, or TE.

Badger had 3 catches for 43 yards. **** had 1 catch for 11 yards, plus a few nice punt returns.

Pup Howard had 6 tackles (your leading tackler).

Trikweze Bridges and George Gumbs had 2 tackles each.

Asa Turner, DJ Douglas, and Joey Slackman had 1 tackle each.

Good lord, YOU GOT ****ED IN THE (DRIVE-THROUGH) PORTAL!

1. Jason Zandamela - IOL - Southern Cal - 4-star transfer - 0.9700 rating - THIRD-STRING CENTER ON THE DEPTH CHART
2. Cormani McClain - CB - Colorado - 4-star transfer - 0.9400 rating - NOT EVEN IN THE THREE-DEEP
3. Joey Slackman - DL - UPenn - 4-star transfer - 0.9200 rating - LISTED AS "OR" STARTER WITH CALEB BANKS, COMING OFF INJURY, CALEB BANKS WILL BE THE STARTER
4. Jameer Grimsley - CB - Alabama - 4-star transfer - 0.9100 rating - THIRD-STRING CB ON THE DEPTH CHART
5. Grayson "Pup" Howard - LB - South Carolina - 4-star transfer - 0.9100 rating - LISTED AS "OR" STARTER WITH DEREK WINGO
6. Elijhah Badger - WR - Arizona St - 4-star transfer - 0.9000 rating - LISTED AS "OR" STARTER WITH KAHLEIL JACKSON, ARRIVED LATE IN SUMMER, HAS STRUGGLED TO MASTER PLAYBOOK, HAS CHRONIC BACK PROBLEMS

7. DJ Douglas - S - Tulane - 3-star transfer - 0.8900 rating - SECOND-STRING SAFETY ON THE DEPTH CHART
8. Asa Turner - S - Washington - 3-star transfer - 0.8900 rating - FIRST-STRING SAFETY, BUT HAS CHRONIC SHOULDER ISSUES, HIS SHOULDER HAS POPPED OUT THREE TIMES THIS SUMMER
9. Trikweze Bridges - CB - Oregon - 3-star transfer - 0.8900 rating - SECOND-STRING SAFETY ON THE DEPTH CHART
10. Devon Manuel - OT - Arkansas - 3-star transfer - 0.8800 rating - SECOND-STRING TACKLE ON THE DEPTH CHART
11. Chimere **** - WR - Wisconsin - 3-star transfer - 0.8800 rating - FIRST-STRING WIDE RECEIVER
12. Brandon Crenshaw-Dixon - OT - San Diego St - 3-star transfer - 0.8700 rating - SECOND-STRING TACKLE ON THE DEPTH CHART
13. Caleb Rillos - TE - Air Force - 3-star transfer - 0.8600 rating - NOT EVEN IN THE THREE-DEEP
14. George Gumbs Jr - Edge - N. Illinois - 3-star transfer - 0.8500 rating - LISTED AS "OR" STARTER WITH TJ SEARCY AND SEARCY WILL BE THE STARTER
15. Clay Millen - QB - Colorado St - 3-star transfer - 0.8300 rating - THIRD-STRING QB ON THE DEPTH CHART
16. Alfonzo Allen - S - Baylor - 0-star transfer - 0.0000 rating - NOT EVEN IN THE THREE-DEEP

To sum up:

3 guys not even in the 3-deep on the depth chart
3 third-stringers
4 second-stringers
4 "OR" starters, of which at least 2 will not start
2 first-stringers, of which one has serious injury issues

I had to make a thread on Swamp Gas about everything. I HAD TO

Advertisement
Back