Tears Gator Tears

They’re going all in on bringing back Urban Meyer.

They’ve reached the “Bring Back Butch” phase of depression.

It’s a long road ahead, gator.
What’s funny is that they sound so much like we used to. The reality is that mark stoops will be the next coach at Florida. He is the best they can do. He already showed he’s willing to leave Kentucky when he took the TAMU job last year. But TAMU boosters have big boy money and they were able to strongarm them into rescinding the offer. IF boosters don’t have the same kind of power. He is the biggest name coach that Florida could reasonably expect to hire.

Advertisement
What’s funny is that they sound so much like we used to. The reality is that mark stoops will be the next coach at Florida. He is the best they can do. He already showed he’s willing to leave Kentucky when he took the TAMU job last year. But TAMU boosters have big boy money and they were able to strongarm them into rescinding the offer. IF boosters don’t have the same kind of power. He is the biggest name coach that Florida could reasonably expect to hire.

I’m not sure if Stoops would be willing to step into that big of a pile of ****. At least A&M had a talented roster to start with. One could make a case UK is the better program right now (although UK is at their ceiling). Stoops is their best case IMO.

I think they’ll start with Lane and Stoops and current SEC/Big10 coaches who will hit that ignore button. Since they went the G5 route they probably won’t want to do that again, too risky and the fans will be up in arms.

My personal opinion is they will go with a retread type who shows any type of promise at their current school. Malzahn (UCF), Herman (FAU), Jimbo (LOL), Barry Odom (UNLV).

Advertisement
Billy and Kent give zero FUCHS

@RVACane

He’s like a dog taking a **** in a beautiful bed of roses. Smh.

1725280749109.gif

Advertisement
They just admit Miami has improved a lot at all levels . I like our safeties better too . They don’t freelance and play their position
It's funny because my hate for the gayturd is #1 but Noles and Domers are right behind. Could you ever see a Nole fan admitting that we have more talent than them. Never

What I sent to gator friends after I saw Pearsall was ok.
It's a better day after the storm passes. Though we gave you your worst lost at home Billy is getting fired, we murdered Mertz, and you got to see lagway. Prayers to Pearsall who tried to take one for the team. Unfortunately not enough to stop the curb stomping of your program

Advertisement
Advertisement
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Set your DVR’s today to catch both more gator tears and Paul Finebaum jabs at da gator today

(
Yes I know Finebaum but today I’ll make an exception)

Advertisement
Back