Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
View attachment 300906

That the ***** yellin' at our players to shut up and not talk to their visiting recruits? LMAO **** that hoe.

Not just that, she was putting her hands on players and shoving some of them, watch the video. Totally ******* out of line. honestly, I’ll be god**** if some ***** is going to push me and treat me like I’m a third grader on lunch line and misbehaving. Not saying I would do anything to her, obviously, but I’d walk right around her and do whatever the **** I wanted.

Advertisement

season 2 smile GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

Not just that, she was putting her hands on players and shoving some of them, watch the video. Totally ******* out of line. honestly, I’ll be god**** if some ***** is going to push me and treat me like I’m a third grader on lunch line and misbehaving. Not saying I would do anything to her, obviously, but I’d walk right around her and do whatever the **** I wanted.
One of her male staffers was emboldened by her actions and started putting his hands on players there at the end. He’s lucky our dudes showed the upmost restraint

Advertisement
Like I said before I saw the video, I hope our players just walked right through her

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back